Reviews for Breathing Life Into a Statue
StrawberryStarburst chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Nice catchy title. Your summary was very captivating as well. I like the storyline so far. It seems original.
Strangely Natural chapter 22 . 9/29/2006
Just precious, what an adorable story hehe I loved it!
UbiquityEssence chapter 22 . 9/6/2006
i don't get the end...who wrote that on his forehead?
UbiquityEssence chapter 11 . 9/5/2006
did you know platinum is the jewelry associated with evil. i found it ironic that adrienne had "evil eyes" and she was borng with a "platinum" spoon in her mouth. lol newayz love your story!
spicy frog chapter 22 . 8/31/2006
sigghs. i love this story. i think this is my second time reading through it and i still love it. i really like adrienne n dylan. any chances of a sequel? haha, anyway i'm gonna go check out your profile now, see if there're any other nice stories for me to read n review. tata!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 20 . 6/29/2006
;p
cherrypiesizzle chapter 21 . 6/29/2006
Ok, I deleted one of my stories on my fav's list that I'm not quite sure is doing there, to add you. Yup, I love this story that much. I still don't know what the 'limit of 50 favs' rule is doing there. Honestly, can't you have more amazing stories than that you love? Ridiculous, I'm telling you.
cherrypiesizzle chapter 22 . 6/29/2006
This story is surprising...and unique. That's why I love it. At first I was a bit iffy, I didn't like Adrianne at ALL. She sorta annoyed me, you know? But I wanted to give everything a chance so I read the rest of the story...and, well, I realized that she really isn't as bad as I assumed she was. I guess it goes to show that you have to take a second look, not just skim the surface because you never know. Wow...never had a character quite like this. And I think I like it. It's not the stereotypical girl and guy falling in love, and I love how you portrayed it. I actually felt everything the characters were feeling, and I understand Adrienne now. She's actually not that complicated to understand once you really understand why she's that way. YOu're in my fav's!
RedBerries chapter 22 . 5/28/2006
A little short for my linking, but it was cute. I'm guessing the statue was meant to be Dylan right? It was nice how you kept Adrienne flawed even at the end. So many authors tend to make their characters perfect in the final scenes, but in real life, that doesn't happen. Keep writing!
Tis the Air I Breathe chapter 22 . 5/22/2006
OMG! This is so good! I absolutly loved the characters and they were so much more real than so many others. Fantastic work.
shravya chapter 22 . 5/16/2006
this story id definitely different and I LOVE it.
Polished Gem chapter 22 . 4/25/2006
Hate to break the perfect number of six hundred reviews but I couldn't help it. This is such an amazing story. Definitely on my faves list. Anyway, I like the way you portrayed Adrian. Her emotions were very real when she flubbed up and said things that she knew were out of line. However, I wonder why Dylan's always the one who has to apologize. I don't think he should have had to apologize for her assumptions about what he was saying or for the fact that Shanna was all over him when he did nothing to cause need for an apology. That's the only problem I had. I can't imagine a guy apologizing for all of that when he knew he had nothing to apologize for-or didn't even know what he was apologizing for. I think he would be more likely to try and dig down to the root of the problem-why she was mad at him. Anyway, other than that, excellent story. Definitely unique in it's own way. I love the way you wrote this story and hope to read more from you.
Silvia chapter 9 . 4/9/2006
Omigawsh! Congrats on 600 reviews! Hehehe. Man...this is like the 32432434 time I've read this story and it still is one of my favourites.

I love it so much.
Agent Raindrop chapter 22 . 4/9/2006
Oh, I love this story so much! You have a really nice writing style and the characters were detailed and very real. I really enjoyed reading this.

I have one question though. You know the little wooden figures Dlyan carved of the pixies? And how he gave one to Lindsay? So how did Adrienne come to get it? I'm curious... acctually I probably just didn't read the story properly and so missed it somewhere, if thats the case then never mind.

Anyway, great job!
dissconnected chapter 22 . 4/8/2006
Your story is so genuine You didn't make the character less spoiled than how she probably will be in real life. It's beautiful how the sentences just fall together and emotions gather on their like spring rain. I didn't like how Adrieene forgave him so quickly though and I thought you should have talked about the statue of the girl beneath the mushroom. Did ENGLISH ROSE gave it away?
807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »