Reviews for Breathing Life Into a Statue
honey splattered brains chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
AW D she really likes him. or at least the idea of having a boyfriend. i wanna give her a hug D
honey splattered brains chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
AW poor adrienne D all she wants is some love
abski chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
this made me cry towards the end. it takes a boulder slamming into my skull to make me cry, so well done! i really do think the two lovebirds are the perfect match!
Bea chapter 22 . 7/22/2010
EP :D that was simply marvelous dahling! one of my favorite stories on here, fer sure :) you got a gift, girl! never stop writing.

~Bea
subtly.obvious chapter 22 . 7/17/2010

its really good!

at the beggining though i didnt get the whole deal cuz it didnt seem like a deal or to show anyone that they were dating, and did she ever realy pay him?

did i make sense?

but after the initial confusion, i really started to like the story.

and i love dylan but im still mad at him
lipsalldevilred chapter 14 . 7/15/2010
"Jealous?"

"You have no reason to be"

My heart jumped on reading that. It was unexpected but amazing.
Danariana chapter 21 . 7/14/2010
omg I totally adored this story :)

sanzo-reload chapter 22 . 7/12/2010
Aw... Dylan can barely breathe without her?

It's so true..

This is a cute ending.. Kinda surprising that you posted this one up but I'm happy nevertheless..
wabam chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
I like this. Your writing is good, but you have a habbit of saying things in parenthesis. It's kind of annoying. You have a few gramar errors, but that's ok. It doesn't deter from the story too much. i think this story would have been a little better if it were taking place in a college instead of a high school. The guy here seems like that's where his maturity level is at. Same with her, to some level. The highschool just makes the story seem a little baby-ish, and that is one thing that takes away from the plot. The high school scene is becoming castly over used lately.

Wabam.
Spacy-Book-Nerd chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
Ok that transformation magic bit was brilliant! I'm still laughing at it while writing this review I just can't get the mental image of her riding in on his back out of my head!
33 chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Does Adrienne's attitude ever change? Geez, I dont understand why people put up with her. Monique is an amazing friend though. & Adrienne's revenge on Marcus was a bit much. It seems Dylan knows Adriennee.. from before. but WHEN? Im only on Part12 and I ned to know what happens! ::::::
briiii chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
Ugh. Adrienne is an annoying character. But, i LOVE the storyline. So, I shall continue reading. :D
Mandyg chapter 21 . 7/5/2010
I started reading this story this morning and i absolutely loved every single minute of it.

keep up the good work.
Natasha Dust chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
Wow! That was awesome... a bit rough around the edges... but very beautiful, really. :D

I cried there when 'history repeated itself'... *sad*

But I'm glad it worked out. ;D
sanzo-reload chapter 21 . 6/29/2010
Perfect ending..

Adrienne and Dylan are just meant to be together.

Just one thing that I'm curious about (and I'm praying that you would answer it despite after 5 years finishing this story~), how did the female pixie sculpture (?) that was supposedly given by Dylan to Lindsay ended up in LA to be bought Monique which was then later given to Adrienne? (phew.. long freakishly long-ass sentence)

Other than that, thank you for writing such awesome story!

I actually stayed up from 1am til now (7.40am) to read the entire 21 chapters so compliment me please.. LOL.. _
807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »