Reviews for Breathing Life Into a Statue
sanzo-reload chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
"What it did not reveal was how the most powerful figure in chess felt, for in the end, she was still just a piece in a game."

This sentence is pure win.. Made me cry in the end.

Urgh.. Dylan is such a dummie!

Can't he see that Madison is the culprit? Pft..
sanzo-reload chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
Trust this couple to have a heart-to-heart talk using tadpoles as analogy.. LOL..

OMG.. I'm so in love with this story.

Adrienne is a nice female lead, a bit bitchy but not enough to make you hate her..

Onto the next chapter~!
AJS chapter 21 . 6/22/2010
I guess I never really understood what exactly happened in the past... I mean what triggered it? And why did Dylan not defend her back then? That part doesn't make sense to me... was he just a coward? I also feel like he should have done more than what he did to get back in her good graces. I guess I'm just bitter because the same thing happened not just once, but twice, and he knew it too, and she should have been madder that he never told her that that boy from the past was him too... or something.

I like the distinction between Lindsay and Adrianne - it's a nice one that shows that even though someone may be seemingly perfect, that doesn't necessarily mean they're perfect for everyone. Sometimes people need someone who's a bit more imperfect to actually make them human or something, I don't know. I guess I'm seeing more of that in stories, or maybe it was always there but I'm just noticing it more, which is nice.

This is a cute story. There was some inconsistencies like with Adrianne's cousin's boyfriend's name - first it was Jonathan and then a sentence later it was Nathan. And did Adrianne actually ever pay Dylan? Lol. Somehow I do love her attitude. And her character, even though she is a spoiled brat. Monique was a little confusing because at first she seemed like she did care about popularity, but at the end she didn't at all.

Well cute story. I had fun reading it.

- Alyssa
Aubrielle-S.K chapter 21 . 6/17/2010
Love, Love, Love, your story! :) But I have one question...Was the pixie sulpture Adrienne had the same one Dylan made? If so what's the story behind that? I was kinda hoping we'd find out and it would lead to the profession of their undying love for eachother, sorry kinda cliche. Haha. :) Anyways just curious. But like I said, AMAZING story!
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
WithEveryReason chapter 21 . 5/18/2010
Ugh.

Your story was brilliant, as I'm sure you know.

But the epilogue fell a bit...flat.

Maybe I just didn't want it to end and so I'm nit picking.

Yeah, that's probably it.
WithEveryReason chapter 20 . 5/18/2010
NO! She can't forgive him that easily. After what he did to her!

I'm so upset.

I could breathe fire.
WithEveryReason chapter 19 . 5/18/2010
I hate him and I want him to die.

And Krista because I hate her too.

But brilliant story, I really enjoy everything except those two people.
MelodieCC chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
i loved this story. i've read it before and now i'm revisiting. it brings back good memories... :)
Novella Vialli chapter 21 . 4/20/2010
OMG!

I loved this story!
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
This has got to be one of the more brilliant pieces I've read on FP. Teenage fiction usually leaves something to be desired. Not this story though.

The main characters were really well developed... The grew with the story. (Although I do think there could've been more of the English Rose :D ) Besides, the story manages to jerk a few heartstrings..

Awesome work.

Sukanya
Paper Bag Ghost chapter 17 . 2/27/2010
My eyes are actually yellow. Not brown yellow though, more of a green yellow. And I'm quite proud of them. I like to think of them as more cats eyes rather than demon eyes. :)

You're story is really cute, I remember reading it before. Can't remember how long ago though! :)
Ladyodd chapter 21 . 2/21/2010
cute story. There is one thing I would add or change. There is metion of a nyphm that she has that her friend gave her. One that looks alot like whats his name makes.(sorry memory lasp) You metion it a few times. So I feel like there is something missing from it. Did L give it away? Did she lose it? How did it in up in LA?

I feel since you said something about twice that it is somewhat important. But you never did really explane.

Have a wonderful day
QuickSilverSand chapter 21 . 2/19/2010
aww...how cute...I absolutely love Adrienne...and I love how for once, the main guy is not an absolute arrogant bastard.
Winnie chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
Hey, I think your story is amazing and the ending was creative, don't doubt your talent as a writer. )
807 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »