Reviews for Painted Me
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
WOWZILICKERS! that was AWESOME! loved it P*confwuzzled* -
swift sky silver chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
i got mixed feelings reading this... like i do most everything i try and analyze... interesting perspective, and definitely not one easily overlooked today. so much controversy worldwide nowadays, i don't really know what to believe or who to trust. once again, good work. keep writing 0)
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
This is a perfect description of the word bisexual! Nicely DOne JAke!I Love the structure!

Love ya

Nessa
tabiboi chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
I luv this! I personally don't cross-dress, but I do dress down a lot, and I used to wear guy's stuff, so I guess I have cross-dressed before. Wonderful poem, though, and thank you for R&R'ing me. Have a wonderful life-Luv, Tabi
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
Yeah! so everyone who has EVER reviewed my story is getting a notice that I updated chapter 14 of my story...yes, even you! lol, cya school.
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hi,
Ooh *faceplants in awe* really interesting poem I know that it's free verse (or whatever, I'm not the best poem analist) but it seems like prose, it's really cool. I'm incapable of writing much poetry (that doesn't suck) about sad stuff, how the hell can you be so damn good at this?
I changed my penname from Nymph of Juno. I haven't been on fictionpress for a while cuz I am working on a story (called Alandra) please R&R
Wrathful Di
Adrenalina chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
sounds pretty . i'm sure you were an excellent girl to ellicit such a poem
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
That's a really GREAT poem. Love how you structured it. Effective.
Jace1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
wow good poem.. its always nice to able to be who you want to be.. just dont let them get to you you know? nicely done...
vanburen chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
wow, jake, that was...deep. And I've just sat here for three minutes trying to think of something else to stay, but I can't, so just keep up the good work.
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I loved it! The whole things is neat. Keep up the great work