Reviews for Remember
Jinw chapter 4 . 2/27
Somehow I was waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm glad it didn't :)
LucyFromNowhere chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Perfect :) 3 Thank you very much for writing the story and posting it here, I loved it!
mamaliz chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Amazing.. pure perfection. Left me in tears and feeling tons of different emotions. Simply flawless and definitely the most well-written story I've read on this site.

I wonder if you're a published writer by now because you sure have the talent.
Musickk Darling chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
This is really well-written.

Beautiful, sentimental, concise.

Neither of them even have names-

but that just adds to the mystical

and dream-like atmosphere you have

created here.

I loved this.

Thank you for writing it.
endo.schism chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
I never usualy read M/M fics, but this one was so beautiful I couldn't stop reading. It ended perfectly, and I felt hopeful for their future and inspired to write something beautiful. Absolutely amazing, I'm so glad I found this! :]
StangenBaer chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
I love this story!
Dianne chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
This was a beautiful story, I have to admit. :) It was a nostalgia I never had, really. Love it so much.

I was very close to loving drugs and whatnot. But then my sanity came back in. XD

The emotions, like everyone's said, are incredulous. :D So many feelings run through my head when I read this.

Thank you for writing it. :)
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 4/2/2009
This was beautiful. Really. It made me...feel...i dunno. It was great!
fiona phobia chapter 4 . 3/16/2009
Every time I read this story (which has been a handful at least) I gain something new. And the way I feel... I don't know what emotion it is. This is just absolutely beautiful. And quite honestly, it may be one of my favorite stories ever, not just on this website.
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
aw that's incredibly sweet :D
gummybearmurder chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
Oh my God, that was brilliant.
Finger Dingbat chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
fuck, this story made me feel about 100 different emoitons at once. i'm not sure if all of them were good or bad, or if this story is real or not, but maybe if it isn't real for you - it is to someone. it made me realise how important my memories are.

thanks
Angel-daquiri chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
Man, that was good, but dissapointing. Doesn't give me ne closure. Saddness. Drugs...
Icarus-Rising chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
I am in awe...
M Welles chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
I don't know why I haven't reviewed this story yet, but I do recall reading it. And it is such as a beautiful, beautiful story! In fact, it's safe to say, it's my favourite on this site. Everything about it is pefect. Some of the lines just make me do the lame book dork sigh, and, oh... Just lovely! Good karma to you for writing it!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »