Reviews for Remember
suninun chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
This was cute. Usually I don't advocate drug use, but I was drawn in to read more due to your enthralling writing style. You created a very nice mood, as if this story was all a dream. Excellent story.
em chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
you didn't tell me you updated:( ...or maybe i forgot. it's over? so short, but sweet. i like how the charectors arn't perfect but seem to make the best of it anyways.-see yah, em*
fighting my sanity chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
Aww.. it was so short; but it was such a cool story!
ddz008 chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
Great chapter!I really liked your story... both characters are really interesting.I loved your writing, I've never used drugs and I don't know if you have... but I like your descriptions about the change of to see more of your works!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
plastik.downpour chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
amazing.
galene chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
aw very dreamy. i loved that about your story. _ excellent write
Liebe Sasa chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
So beautiful and sweet and absolutely wonderful. Realistic, too. :)
fighting my sanity chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
This story is really catching interest because of the way it's written... it's all kind of fragmented but not so at all at the same time and it's kind of cool to read... keep updateing! : )
Liebe Sasa chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
I fucking love you for writing this.

It's real.

~Sasa
Emily chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
oh wow. nice work!
fighting my sanity chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
O.o that was an interesting thing to wake up and read. In a good way, though... I'm just glad is letting me FINALLY get to stories and sht00f, as I alreayd said. Uh yeah.. :) update this when you can, I'm liking it a lot. *nod*
ya chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
Excelent!
hi chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
wow, i love the introspective feel.
emily chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
im in awe. ...WEEP! so lovely.
emily starr chapter 1 . 10/29/2004