Reviews for If I Just Fall Upon My Knees
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Yay! God is awesome! Im so glad u wrote this, cuz it inspires me. Its gd 2 know that ur saved, jus like me. We gotta pray 4 our non-believin friends that they will come 2 know christ!
God Bless,
*Rachel*
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
That, like your other poems, was very beautifully written and very powerfull.
I know what it's like to be taunted, teased, and twitted for what you believe. I'm LDS, or, more commonly known as a mormon. We get a lot of that for believing that there is a living prophet on the earth today named Grodon B. Hinkley. We get teased for believing that our Father in Heavan still speaks to us today through that prophet.
I'm so glad that you are holding firm, even through all the persicution! I'm so glad you keep the faith! Even if you need no encouragement, I give you mine. I'm rootin' for ya! Don't forget. Foregetting is one of my greater weaknesses.
Keep up the good work!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Good poem Matt. I know what u mean about non-believing friends. Anyways to a different point, me thinking u changed it was just me being stupid as I've said before, it wasn't about u being saved or anything it was just me and my over precautious ways. Sry if I made u think that u couldn't depend on me to be there. G2G.
Jasmine