Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
Jasmine Rose-Petal La Fey chapter 34 . 5/13/2008
It rocks, of course! Don't take to much of your sweet time to update now. _
Regin chapter 34 . 5/2/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Sarah Patrick chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Since I have no account here, but only in fanfiction, I'm glad that you enable anonymous reviews. _

Anyway, this story is really awesome. I love the characters here. Hitomi is really an interesting character who lives with her cousin who...um, loves women? lol that was hilarious.

I love the fact that you inserted humor once a while. The staring at the cat part after critically thinking that Hitomi would eat the cat if she have to was so funny! LOL!

The plot of this chapter is awesome just wonderful, i absolutely adore this story!

Thanks for writing this awesome story! _ Love it alot!

-sarah
April everfree chapter 34 . 4/13/2008
Finally got around to reading!

ヤバイ!

Great chapter as always.

I thought that maybe Kei would non-literally kill himself,

and I was kind of scare about Ryou's anger too...

like they'd actually beat each other within an inch of helplessness.

It was definitely a heavy chapter, but Yuuichi made it all better, and Siine's comments as well.

じゃあぁねぇぇ

April
Kraheera-Raven chapter 34 . 4/5/2008
LOL. At least that ended well. I was sort of worried that Kei might kill himself.
the.alaskan.musical.pig chapter 34 . 4/5/2008
You up dated! Im so happy! poor Kei... he needs to meet someone really really nice, get married and have a bunch of kids.
x.Pen.Name chapter 34 . 4/2/2008
Whee! Once I read the first few chapters, I fell in love with the story and got hooked, I ended up reading from the first part to the last overnight with no sleep. I think I stayed up until five in the morning and I woke up at like four in the afternoon. Anyway... I never expected Hitomi to fall for Ryou and vice-versa - they were pretty distant in the beginning.

Please update... The story is addicting and should be illegal.

... I wonder how having a pet piggy feels like. Must be fun...

- .Name.
rainbabie chapter 34 . 4/2/2008
Hello. I'm a new fan of your story and have been spoiled since you had 34 chapters up already... so, I hope that there will not be a long wait till your next chapter. This is totally like all the asian dramas I watch. I can't decide who I want Hitomi to be with. They're both such cool guys! Try not to keep us in suspense too long.. till next time!
Autumn's Snow chapter 34 . 4/1/2008
OMFG! i love you ever so much for updating but hate that it ended! GAH! i never really grew to dislike kei, but damnit he's so cute and smexy! i do hope he finds someone eventually but i doubt something that simple will happen... or maybe it will.. or maybe... YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS VERY INSTANT! :o *cries a river of sadness and dispair* why did you take so long and why don't you update sooner? HITOMI-CHAN! why can't i have her life? ah... i'm starting to go crazy here. wonderful chapter. super long and beautifully written, just how i like it ;D please update soon! i'll love you forever and a day if you do!

-Autumn
randomwritersblock chapter 34 . 3/31/2008
hitomi is losing her sarcasm/pessimism/angst/punkish attitude, you're also leaving out shiine a bit more, he was a key component in the beginning chapters and yuuichi is becoming more girl-like, kei and shiine aren't teasing him as much. we havent heard from yuuichi's boyfriend in a while either. ham, who was/is the main part of her life is beginning to be in the background. and ryou is becoming more talkative, you can tell what he's thinking now, which, is ok, but its nice to have a little mystery. what happend to hitomi's girlfriend? she was strangely absent here in this chappie... maybe you should go back through, dont worry about the length of the chapters, just go back and make a list of the characters and their importance, what their influence is to hitomi, how they affect her, if you will. and maybe put something in about their personality. and the band's gigs and practices, swarming fans, her school. you're not losing your touch, you're just out of sync. get back in, get more passionate about your topic. if you dont feel like writing, then dont, but dont let kaine die a horrible slow, painful death. and ryou's sister, she was fun.

just some thoughts, you dont actually have to use them...
Liviania chapter 4 . 3/30/2008
New Chapter 34:

I enjoyed that chapter. I like how well you write the connection between Hitomi and Kei - you can see how much they still feel fr each other even after the end of their romantic relationship.

Livi
one little hollow chapter 16 . 3/29/2008
-gasp- An update! I'm not dreaming? xDD

Ah, man. Poor Kei. He's all messed up. / And Ryou has anger issues, but that's to be expected, ne?

I feel so bad for Kei, though. -cries-

That bit with Ham was so random. xD But we all need a piece of normalcy amidst all the angst.

That confrontation was really moving. / Really. Kei just...argh. But I bet Ryou wouldn't be happy to find out about that. Probably go all insecure on Hitomi. Drama ensues.

...Shiine. Love that man. Love him. xD First thing he says is "But I thought you loved me, Ryou!" Jeeze.
little fox demon chapter 34 . 3/29/2008
AWESOME! been waiting (one of my fav stories really) but i love to see theres no tension between the new couples lol everything the same and poor kei not so riled up cant wait till the next chap keep up the good work! (o that sounded way corny)
Rainy chapter 34 . 3/29/2008
AH IT'S BACK! I was so scared you had forgotten about Kaine. It's the very best on this web site and I couldn't imagine having to go on without it! [[sob]]

But honestly, if this was made into a manga, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. The characters are so detailed and realistic and the story line has me hanging on a breath. It's just brilliant. And you lyrics are great too! I really liked them and I was thinking they had to be real lyrics from a JROCK band. They're so something Kei would write. (Hitomi should have read into the lyrics more!)

Ryou is irresistible! Hitomi better not have an affair with Kei now! I really doubt she would because she doesn't seem like that kind of girl and she's finally got Ryou smiling at her. Her and Kei's friendship may never be the same but it seems to be off to a new start.

Awesome new chapter. I was so happy to see the chapter alert in my mailbox! Epic story, please update soon.
Meredith chapter 34 . 3/28/2008
This was great! Just please don't make Hitomi have an affair. PLEASE. I love her and Ryou together. When you right the next chapter please do something that lets Yuu-chan's being gay out to the rest of the band. YOUR A GREAT WRITER!
1,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »