Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
Mean titan chapter 35 . 5/24/2008
I loved this chapter. Twas great like always.
chocolate-philosophy chapter 35 . 5/23/2008
Yay for fanservice! Yay for Ryou drinking real coffee!
Eseiareieitch S chapter 34 . 5/23/2008
Ryou, define moody?

Damn I want some Cinnabon now
Sarah S chapter 35 . 5/23/2008
What's the rush Matsu, did you and Kasumi-chan have an "accident"? xD
Hatsumi x3 chapter 35 . 5/22/2008
I liked the scene where Ryou and Hitomi were alone together.

Well, gambarre. 8D

I can't wait for your next chapter.
vallerine chapter 35 . 5/22/2008
awsome! especially loved yuuchi and reji in this chapter :)
one little hollow chapter 18 . 5/22/2008
Mou...stopped squishing your chapters together! I can't review them on the new chapter if you do...

But yay! An update~. And right before I leave for Fanime, too.
Jaxmyne chapter 35 . 5/22/2008
Lovely chapter. Can't wait for the rest! ;p
Kougu chapter 35 . 5/22/2008
Ah they went to Starbucks, now I want a Java Chocolate Chip Frapuccino so ba~d ;-;.

What happened the to cute girl Kei spotted at the wedding? Did they dance?
rainbabie chapter 35 . 5/22/2008
Yay for another chapter update!

I love this line: "I think my stomach just ate itself..."

I totally say it all the time (me being always hungry:))

Can't wait for your next update. Hopefully the wait won't be too long!
yuae chapter 35 . 5/22/2008
ahh fanservice... XD

Do we get to meet the rest of Amaryllis or just Renji...? Glad the story is still progressing. can't wait for Nagasaki's part.
xXCandyGirlXx chapter 34 . 5/20/2008
Aw, I feel sorry for Kei.

Wow, i never knew Ryou would have a 'sex' personality. [so aggressive]

Anyway, gambarre with the story. 8D

I really want to read the rest!
b chapter 34 . 5/18/2008
this story is awesome. it obviously needs a beta because the english isn't fantastic, but you've got a knack for developing characters and making the plot so intriguing that readers always want more- it reminds me of yazawa ai's storytelling style. despite the weird sentence structures, the descriptions are great; i could see myself back in tokyo when i read this, and i now want a pet pig. :)

your english needs some work, though. since i'm filipino-american and also know japanese, i can point out all the places where the sentence structure or wording makes your english sound like filipino english or like japanese. if you cleaned that up, you'd probably get more readers. as for dialogue, the japanese phrases make it hard to follow for people who don't have a strong grasp on the language, so i'd suggest inline translations. but i suppose the people reading this are probably all japanophiles anyway, ne... :P

i like this story so much that i'd like to be your beta if you want my help. i'll probably be free the whole summer to work on all the back chapters :) otherwise, i hope to see more of kaine soon! in all honesty, i have a story that's also japanese rock-based and i was reading 'kaine' and was like, "shit, i totally got pwned by an 18-year-old!" x_x;
xXCandyGirlXx chapter 21 . 5/18/2008

I absolutely love the Ryou x Hitomi part.
Jaxmyne chapter 34 . 5/13/2008
It rocks, of course! Don't take to much of your sweet time to update now. ~_
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »