Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
Sofuto121 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
im confused
jasminetea apres midi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I thought the synopsis sounded familiar. Too familiar actually. I'll follow you as an author instead of the story. I look forward to reading the new version of the story.
Kirihime chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Oooooo.
E.T.Novem chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I'm officially a fan of your story now. Your characters are all likable and I really can't wait for your next update!
E.T.Novem chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Well, what can I say?
I may have not been there to read the one before your reboot, but I can honestly say the story was well thought out and smooth. It just kept me scrolling down to read on.
I like you style and I'll be staying on to read more.
And hey, you just got yourself a new fan!
Sugayacchi chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
OOOHHH next chapter please! Asghjkks
Kirihime chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Seems cool.
Midnight'sRevenge chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
I love this story! I really hope you update soon this story rocks!
The Real Jackie-O chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
oooo i like the way this one feels great job cant wait for the update :D
The Real Jackie-O chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i looked for this story for 3 days cuz i was stupid nuff not to fave an follow cuz i was to lazy to log in lol so i use to say it in my browzer an then i got a new computer an forgot al bout it till 3 days ago ani couldnt for the life of me remember your pen name . im so happy to see your still at it an i can wait to see how the reboot of one of my fav stories on fic press ever :D

oh an i so faved you this time lol
Ms Julia chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
:) update again soon
Charcoalsketch chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
That was cute _ I'm my a huge fan if song docs but I loved the way you did it. I love Yuuichi's attitude ;)
romapi chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
*pout* you didn't PM me. hu hu hu

but this is great! thanks for the update
x revolution chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Hey!

I didn't have this story on alert for whatever reason, so imagine my surprise when I went to check on 547 Service (had it bookmarked) and found it gone! I really like this story so I'm happy there's still something going on with it. It's nice to see a more outgoing Haruki.
Ms.Julia chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I remember this from the first time around, it was a great story.. And great minds think alike, I started revamping everything a while ago too. There are a couple spots that don't flow from the editing so you might want to reread it, otherwise look forward to reading this again!
1,033 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »