Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2014
XD I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR STORY! Kyaaaaa!_
Bookworm 11114 chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Okay, so I kind of got lazy to sign in, but I do have an account here under the name that I put this on.

I just want to say that I love this story, and if you update it it would totally make my day. :)
lips chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
psh all she really wants is Kei ...lol love this story i love how you have grown as a writer keep up the great amazing work , an dont for get bout use plesae :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Wow this is amazing!
Mage Dudette chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Hiya!
I'm so happy to see this new revamped version! :D I have absolutely no idea how long it's been since I was reading Kaine but you've brought me back to FictionPress for the first time in a couple of years now :P thank goodness for email alerts!
I'm still loving this story - actually what is quite nice is that I don't clearly remember the previous version that well, so it's a re-discovery and almost like a whole new story at the same time (if that makes any sense).
Can't wait to read more now!
x revolution chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I am so still rooting for Haruki/Ryou.

I like this version, but I think it's a bit sad that Haruki doesn't have a classmate friend right now. It's fun to see the story develop differently, a little like an alternate universe where the branching point is coming to Tokyo. :)
Ms Julia chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Call me ms anxiously awaiting your next revamped update
The Girl Who Dreamed Of Faerie chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Can't wait!
talesoftrepidation chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter update. If you haven't seen it already, I would definitely recommend checking out "Fabulous Boys" or the Korean/Japanese remakes!
talesoftrepidation chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Adorable. Of course they made it with her! I love the idea of a mostly boy band with a female rhythm guitarist.
talesoftrepidation chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Very cute. Makes me think of all of my favorite Asian dramas. Looking forward to reading the following chapters - and glad to hear you're updating again!
The Real Jackie-O chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
oh this is a lot diff from the other one but i love it just the same i cant wait to see whaere your going with this one
KemiChan chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
NEW CHAPTER!
Rinapu chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
NEW CHAPTER! YAY!
Can't wait for the next one!
KemiChan chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
OMG! I LOVE IT!.. RYOU IS THE ONE RECRUITING HARUKI!.. OMFG OMFG! ... suspense is killing me! QAQ
... i've read Kaine and 547 SERVICE before.. and i can tell that this revised version of the two will be awesome! o
GOOD JOB!.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!.. UPDATE SOON! :))))

your loyal fan, (haha.. yeah. i'm a fan ;] )
kemi