Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
The Real Jackie-O chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
oh this is a lot diff from the other one but i love it just the same i cant wait to see whaere your going with this one
KemiChan chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
NEW CHAPTER!
Rinapu chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
NEW CHAPTER! YAY!
Can't wait for the next one!
KemiChan chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
OMG! I LOVE IT!.. RYOU IS THE ONE RECRUITING HARUKI!.. OMFG OMFG! ... suspense is killing me! QAQ
... i've read Kaine and 547 SERVICE before.. and i can tell that this revised version of the two will be awesome! o
GOOD JOB!.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!.. UPDATE SOON! :))))

your loyal fan, (haha.. yeah. i'm a fan ;] )
kemi
Sere-Imri chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I'm addicted. I love this story already and can hardly wait for the following chapters. Oh sugar plum fairies! Haruki's going to be in the band! And the band members, their personalities... I just can't wait to find out more about them. I adore the dynamic between Haruki and everyone. Ah, please update soon and put me out of my misery!
Sofuto121 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
im confused
jasminetea apres midi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I thought the synopsis sounded familiar. Too familiar actually. I'll follow you as an author instead of the story. I look forward to reading the new version of the story.
Kirihime chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Oooooo.
E.T.Novem chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I'm officially a fan of your story now. Your characters are all likable and I really can't wait for your next update!
E.T.Novem chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Well, what can I say?
I may have not been there to read the one before your reboot, but I can honestly say the story was well thought out and smooth. It just kept me scrolling down to read on.
I like you style and I'll be staying on to read more.
And hey, you just got yourself a new fan!
Sugayacchi chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
OOOHHH next chapter please! Asghjkks
Kirihime chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Seems cool.
The Girl Who Dreamed Of Faerie chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
I love this story! I really hope you update soon this story rocks!
The Real Jackie-O chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
oooo i like the way this one feels great job cant wait for the update :D
The Real Jackie-O chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i looked for this story for 3 days cuz i was stupid nuff not to fave an follow cuz i was to lazy to log in lol so i use to say it in my browzer an then i got a new computer an forgot al bout it till 3 days ago ani couldnt for the life of me remember your pen name . im so happy to see your still at it an i can wait to see how the reboot of one of my fav stories on fic press ever :D

oh an i so faved you this time lol
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »