Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Wow this is amazing!
Mage Dudette chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
Hiya!
I'm so happy to see this new revamped version! :D I have absolutely no idea how long it's been since I was reading Kaine but you've brought me back to FictionPress for the first time in a couple of years now :P thank goodness for email alerts!
I'm still loving this story - actually what is quite nice is that I don't clearly remember the previous version that well, so it's a re-discovery and almost like a whole new story at the same time (if that makes any sense).
Can't wait to read more now!
x revolution chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
I am so still rooting for Haruki/Ryou.

I like this version, but I think it's a bit sad that Haruki doesn't have a classmate friend right now. It's fun to see the story develop differently, a little like an alternate universe where the branching point is coming to Tokyo. :)
Ms Julia chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Call me ms anxiously awaiting your next revamped update
The Girl Who Dreamed Of Faerie chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
Can't wait!
talesoftrepidation chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter update. If you haven't seen it already, I would definitely recommend checking out "Fabulous Boys" or the Korean/Japanese remakes!
talesoftrepidation chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Adorable. Of course they made it with her! I love the idea of a mostly boy band with a female rhythm guitarist.
talesoftrepidation chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Very cute. Makes me think of all of my favorite Asian dramas. Looking forward to reading the following chapters - and glad to hear you're updating again!
The Real Jackie-O chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
oh this is a lot diff from the other one but i love it just the same i cant wait to see whaere your going with this one
KemiChan chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
NEW CHAPTER!
Rinapu chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
NEW CHAPTER! YAY!
Can't wait for the next one!
KemiChan chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
OMG! I LOVE IT!.. RYOU IS THE ONE RECRUITING HARUKI!.. OMFG OMFG! ... suspense is killing me! QAQ
... i've read Kaine and 547 SERVICE before.. and i can tell that this revised version of the two will be awesome! o
GOOD JOB!.. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!.. UPDATE SOON! :))))

your loyal fan, (haha.. yeah. i'm a fan ;] )
kemi
Sere-Imri chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I'm addicted. I love this story already and can hardly wait for the following chapters. Oh sugar plum fairies! Haruki's going to be in the band! And the band members, their personalities... I just can't wait to find out more about them. I adore the dynamic between Haruki and everyone. Ah, please update soon and put me out of my misery!
Sofuto121 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
im confused
jasminetea apres midi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I thought the synopsis sounded familiar. Too familiar actually. I'll follow you as an author instead of the story. I look forward to reading the new version of the story.
1,046 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »