Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
The Real Jackie-O chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
i looked for this story for 3 days cuz i was stupid nuff not to fave an follow cuz i was to lazy to log in lol so i use to say it in my browzer an then i got a new computer an forgot al bout it till 3 days ago ani couldnt for the life of me remember your pen name . im so happy to see your still at it an i can wait to see how the reboot of one of my fav stories on fic press ever :D

oh an i so faved you this time lol
Ms Julia chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
:) update again soon
Charcoalsketch chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
That was cute _ I'm my a huge fan if song docs but I loved the way you did it. I love Yuuichi's attitude ;)
romapi chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
*pout* you didn't PM me. hu hu hu

but this is great! thanks for the update
x revolution chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
Hey!

I didn't have this story on alert for whatever reason, so imagine my surprise when I went to check on 547 Service (had it bookmarked) and found it gone! I really like this story so I'm happy there's still something going on with it. It's nice to see a more outgoing Haruki.
Ms.Julia chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I remember this from the first time around, it was a great story.. And great minds think alike, I started revamping everything a while ago too. There are a couple spots that don't flow from the editing so you might want to reread it, otherwise look forward to reading this again!
Sugayacchi chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
HOLY CRAAPP A REVIVAL!
Been a fan since Kaine! I hope this one continues on for sure, lol
Looking forward to this!:D
purple archer chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
(0_0)

I'm not sure whether to be mad at you or kind of happy I get to reread a new version of this...

Actually, no, I'm mad! Why? Why did you delete it?! I loved Kaine 547! It was so good and I really liked everything about it! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THE AGONY OF WATCHING THE RELATIONSHIPS DRAMA ALL OVER AGAIN! Such is the spiraling shithole of my life.

Alright, I will fully support you in this decision. It's your story; if you think of ways that you can improve it then by all means, do it. I'm doing the same with one of my stories except I haven't had the heart to delete it yet.

Can't wait to see where you go with this.

Archie
Charcoalsketch chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
*sobs* YOU TOOK IT DOWN! why would you do this?!
I'm glad you're updating again - I missed this story :) but I am sad to see the old story go... But I'm sure the new one will be an even better version :)
Looking forward to more...
Kildosad chapter 39 . 2/27/2013
I can't seem to login right now, but
1000TH REVIEW, FTW.

I love this story...it's just so...awesome, btw. :)
The way the story is protrayed realistically is very interesting.
romapi chapter 39 . 1/30/2013
I really love it . wen can I see da update?
Iceleaf chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
What colour is Hitomi's hair naturally?
T. E. March chapter 39 . 11/4/2012
Wow, this was a great story. You really put a feel into this story of the struggles being a visual kei band, and I thank the gods that Hitomi doesn't crossdress/disguise herself as a boy, because I've seen way too much of that to care for.
The characters were well thought out, and you can practically follow as each individual member struggles with their own personal problems as well as the effects it has within the group. Hitomi, Ryou, Kei, Yuuichi, and Shiine are a wonderful and funny group to follow along with.
I hope you can update soon!
Rinon chapter 39 . 10/31/2012
Hi, I had been a fan of this since the first time you uploaded this. Great to see it re-uploaded again! I really love this story!
If I remember correctly, I think there are a few chapters missing in this? I still remember the part where Hitomi turned on the TV to see another celeb talk about her. What happened to those chapters?

Might be pointless saying this but It would be really great if you could continue this fic. It's a really good one! Would be great for all fans of the original to continue this:)

Thanks again for this nice story. Hope you update soon.
Sakuranbo chapter 39 . 10/30/2012
Are you going to continue the story?
Please do! I love it!