Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
Sugayacchi chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
HOLY CRAAPP A REVIVAL!
Been a fan since Kaine! I hope this one continues on for sure, lol
Looking forward to this!:D
purple archer chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
(0_0)

I'm not sure whether to be mad at you or kind of happy I get to reread a new version of this...

Actually, no, I'm mad! Why? Why did you delete it?! I loved Kaine 547! It was so good and I really liked everything about it! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! NOW I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THE AGONY OF WATCHING THE RELATIONSHIPS DRAMA ALL OVER AGAIN! Such is the spiraling shithole of my life.

Alright, I will fully support you in this decision. It's your story; if you think of ways that you can improve it then by all means, do it. I'm doing the same with one of my stories except I haven't had the heart to delete it yet.

Can't wait to see where you go with this.

Archie
Charcoalsketch chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
*sobs* YOU TOOK IT DOWN! why would you do this?!
I'm glad you're updating again - I missed this story :) but I am sad to see the old story go... But I'm sure the new one will be an even better version :)
Looking forward to more...
Kildosad chapter 39 . 2/27/2013
I can't seem to login right now, but
1000TH REVIEW, FTW.

I love this story...it's just so...awesome, btw. :)
The way the story is protrayed realistically is very interesting.
romapi chapter 39 . 1/30/2013
I really love it . wen can I see da update?
Iceleaf chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
What colour is Hitomi's hair naturally?
Otaku-chama chapter 39 . 11/4/2012
Wow, this was a great story. You really put a feel into this story of the struggles being a visual kei band, and I thank the gods that Hitomi doesn't crossdress/disguise herself as a boy, because I've seen way too much of that to care for.
The characters were well thought out, and you can practically follow as each individual member struggles with their own personal problems as well as the effects it has within the group. Hitomi, Ryou, Kei, Yuuichi, and Shiine are a wonderful and funny group to follow along with.
I hope you can update soon!
Rinon chapter 39 . 10/31/2012
Hi, I had been a fan of this since the first time you uploaded this. Great to see it re-uploaded again! I really love this story!
If I remember correctly, I think there are a few chapters missing in this? I still remember the part where Hitomi turned on the TV to see another celeb talk about her. What happened to those chapters?

Might be pointless saying this but It would be really great if you could continue this fic. It's a really good one! Would be great for all fans of the original to continue this:)

Thanks again for this nice story. Hope you update soon.
Sakuranbo chapter 39 . 10/30/2012
Are you going to continue the story?
Please do! I love it!
LilDvlAngl chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
OMG I love your story. You had me cracking up on this chapter. Sadly, after some of the fanfics I've read on some of the other things I've read *shifty eyes* I could so see something like that happening for real. I wonder if some music groups read some of their fanfics, and if they would be as speechless as that. I'd like to think they would lol. Also, I think you could make one hell of a m/m fanfic. Not that I normally read them, but I would so read one from you if it was anything like this.
Sakureii chapter 39 . 8/1/2012
Are u gonna continue this? PLEASE continue it!
Novocaine Addiction chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
In the original version, there was a pop-star who had a crush on Hitomi as part of the plot line for her relationship with Ryou. What happened to him?
sleepy hollow chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
You have been officially added to my hate list for authors. Thanks to you, my homework is undone and my sleep debt has increased tenfold asdfghjkl. YOU GODDAMN HUMAN HOW CAN YOU WRITE SO FREAKING WELL OMG NOW I CAN'T STOP READING THIS THING AND SHALL HEREBY DIGITALLY SCREAM AT YOU TO UPDATE THIS ASAP!

(P.S. writer of this note is likely to be in an incoherent and unsound state of mind at this point of time from extreme sleep loss )
zinsama chapter 39 . 6/2/2012
Just a wild guess but perhaps the woman Reiji has been seeing is Asami?

This is getting more and more dramatic. (In a good way)
zinsama chapter 35 . 6/1/2012
I love how you pay attention to even the littlest details (eg. when Ryou called Hitomi by her first name... as a half-Japanese myself I understand how precious that little moment was.) and I like the story line and characters alooooot.

And how cute was it when Ryou cut down his daily intake of cancer sticks? That was adorable. I'm still squealing in my seat here haha.

Kei happens to remind me very much of whats-his-name from DOUT. The lead singer whose name I've forgotten... Kouki or something? You'll perhaps see where I'm coming from if you watch their latest PV Aisuru Hito.
1,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »