Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
Sakureii chapter 39 . 8/1/2012
Are u gonna continue this? PLEASE continue it!
Novocaine Addiction chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
In the original version, there was a pop-star who had a crush on Hitomi as part of the plot line for her relationship with Ryou. What happened to him?
sleepy hollow chapter 30 . 6/3/2012
You have been officially added to my hate list for authors. Thanks to you, my homework is undone and my sleep debt has increased tenfold asdfghjkl. YOU GODDAMN HUMAN HOW CAN YOU WRITE SO FREAKING WELL OMG NOW I CAN'T STOP READING THIS THING AND SHALL HEREBY DIGITALLY SCREAM AT YOU TO UPDATE THIS ASAP!

(P.S. writer of this note is likely to be in an incoherent and unsound state of mind at this point of time from extreme sleep loss )
zinsama chapter 39 . 6/2/2012
Just a wild guess but perhaps the woman Reiji has been seeing is Asami?

This is getting more and more dramatic. (In a good way)
zinsama chapter 35 . 6/1/2012
I love how you pay attention to even the littlest details (eg. when Ryou called Hitomi by her first name... as a half-Japanese myself I understand how precious that little moment was.) and I like the story line and characters alooooot.

And how cute was it when Ryou cut down his daily intake of cancer sticks? That was adorable. I'm still squealing in my seat here haha.

Kei happens to remind me very much of whats-his-name from DOUT. The lead singer whose name I've forgotten... Kouki or something? You'll perhaps see where I'm coming from if you watch their latest PV Aisuru Hito.
purple archer chapter 38 . 5/18/2012
Hey! It is I, back again to submit another review for this frackin' awesome story!

When are we going to see Hito-chan and Ryou do it? Cuz I REALLY want to see that. I am patiently waiting for it.

another awesome chapter, still an awesome story. keep it up!
MissKukyMonster chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
I really love this story and I love that Hitomi is with Ryou! Thanks for updating so fast, it keeps me on my feet!
purple archer chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
Hey! Again, awesome couple of chapters. You write these way ahead of time and then update a couple a time, right? I'm starting to do the same thing. I've only updated chapter 7 of my story, but I'm working on chapter 18 right now!

So, anyway. I'm so glad Ryou and Hito-chan finally got together! And I hope Kei recovers fast (even though he was a little bit of a bastard). I can't believe Shinne got a girlfriend...and Mastu? Getting MARRIED. Jeez, this story is just getting happier and happier! I'm seriously bracing myself for someone to die. Whenever everyone in a story is all hunky-dory, there's always someone that just has to go and get themselves killed. PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM!

As usual, awesome chapters, awesome story, keep it up!
purple archer chapter 30 . 5/15/2012
One more thing...

And the thing with Yuu? I totally knew it.

Yuu and Reiji sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G

And you know the rest.
purple archer chapter 31 . 5/15/2012
Hey! Awesome couple of chapters, as usual. I am really starting to like this story. I love the relationship between Ryou and Hitomi. The pig was ADORABLE. Some manga stories SUCK (the ones that are always about demons or vampires or just sound cliche) but this one is really original, or at least of the things I've seen it is. Awesome plot, really interesting, I hope this story doesn't end too soon! Love it.
little fox demon chapter 28 . 5/14/2012
yes!...I missed these chapters so much...
purple archer chapter 25 . 5/12/2012
...Huh...Wow... I totally did not see that coming.

WHAT. THE. HELL. What was that? With the whole, "Oh, look! Your man-whore boyfriend is cheating on you and the guy you thought hated you is actually in love with you! Let's watch them slowly tear up their friendship and get into a big fight! And let's watch as your emotions towards the both of them become twisted and confused!"

I can't believe he cheated on her! T_T That is so sad! And I had already figured that Ryou liked her with the whole passive agressive thing.

AND WHAT'S UP WITH YUU?

"Why can't you be my boyfriend instead?" I wailed, barely audible from the cake foaming out of my mouth.

"Silly girl," Yuuichi let out a small smile. "Trust me, you wouldn't want that."

Why wouldn't she want that? Is there some depressing backstory from him that we have yet to find out? And does he like Shiine? Cause he blushed when he hugged him from behind.

As usual, awesome chapter, awesome story, and awesome writing. Update soon!
purple archer chapter 22 . 5/12/2012
Wow. Really intense scene. Really good chapter!

But what the hell is going on with Kei? He's starting to get a little possessive. I'm starting to not like him as much. Does he seriously like Hitomi, or he just playing her? And why is Hitomi so caught up with him? Very suspicous.

Good job!
purple archer chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Hey! It took me two days of goofing off from homework, but I finally caught up with your chapters! Review time!

So, this is a pretty awesome story. It's really interesting, and the characters are really relateable. There's just enough angst and humor, with a wee bit of educational college stuffy stuffs that I don't understand. I really like this! You're writing is perfect, with barely any grammar or spelling mistakes, and I can really understand what's going on in this. Extremely well-written, this may be one of my favorite stories yet! Awesome job, keep writing!
little fox demon chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
yay!...its's back!...oh wow, I missed this version (though the other one is fine too)...I can't wait to see the other old chapters and i hope you're able to tie in an ending to this one somehow
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »