Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
purple archer chapter 38 . 5/18/2012
Hey! It is I, back again to submit another review for this frackin' awesome story!

When are we going to see Hito-chan and Ryou do it? Cuz I REALLY want to see that. I am patiently waiting for it.

another awesome chapter, still an awesome story. keep it up!
MissKukyMonster chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
I really love this story and I love that Hitomi is with Ryou! Thanks for updating so fast, it keeps me on my feet!
purple archer chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
Hey! Again, awesome couple of chapters. You write these way ahead of time and then update a couple a time, right? I'm starting to do the same thing. I've only updated chapter 7 of my story, but I'm working on chapter 18 right now!

So, anyway. I'm so glad Ryou and Hito-chan finally got together! And I hope Kei recovers fast (even though he was a little bit of a bastard). I can't believe Shinne got a girlfriend...and Mastu? Getting MARRIED. Jeez, this story is just getting happier and happier! I'm seriously bracing myself for someone to die. Whenever everyone in a story is all hunky-dory, there's always someone that just has to go and get themselves killed. PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM!

As usual, awesome chapters, awesome story, keep it up!
purple archer chapter 30 . 5/15/2012
One more thing...

And the thing with Yuu? I totally knew it.

Yuu and Reiji sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G

And you know the rest.
purple archer chapter 31 . 5/15/2012
Hey! Awesome couple of chapters, as usual. I am really starting to like this story. I love the relationship between Ryou and Hitomi. The pig was ADORABLE. Some manga stories SUCK (the ones that are always about demons or vampires or just sound cliche) but this one is really original, or at least of the things I've seen it is. Awesome plot, really interesting, I hope this story doesn't end too soon! Love it.
little fox demon chapter 28 . 5/14/2012
yes!...I missed these chapters so much...
purple archer chapter 25 . 5/12/2012
...Huh...Wow... I totally did not see that coming.

WHAT. THE. HELL. What was that? With the whole, "Oh, look! Your man-whore boyfriend is cheating on you and the guy you thought hated you is actually in love with you! Let's watch them slowly tear up their friendship and get into a big fight! And let's watch as your emotions towards the both of them become twisted and confused!"

I can't believe he cheated on her! T_T That is so sad! And I had already figured that Ryou liked her with the whole passive agressive thing.

AND WHAT'S UP WITH YUU?

"Why can't you be my boyfriend instead?" I wailed, barely audible from the cake foaming out of my mouth.

"Silly girl," Yuuichi let out a small smile. "Trust me, you wouldn't want that."

Why wouldn't she want that? Is there some depressing backstory from him that we have yet to find out? And does he like Shiine? Cause he blushed when he hugged him from behind.

As usual, awesome chapter, awesome story, and awesome writing. Update soon!
purple archer chapter 22 . 5/12/2012
Wow. Really intense scene. Really good chapter!

But what the hell is going on with Kei? He's starting to get a little possessive. I'm starting to not like him as much. Does he seriously like Hitomi, or he just playing her? And why is Hitomi so caught up with him? Very suspicous.

Good job!
purple archer chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Hey! It took me two days of goofing off from homework, but I finally caught up with your chapters! Review time!

So, this is a pretty awesome story. It's really interesting, and the characters are really relateable. There's just enough angst and humor, with a wee bit of educational college stuffy stuffs that I don't understand. I really like this! You're writing is perfect, with barely any grammar or spelling mistakes, and I can really understand what's going on in this. Extremely well-written, this may be one of my favorite stories yet! Awesome job, keep writing!
little fox demon chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
yay!...its's back!...oh wow, I missed this version (though the other one is fine too)...I can't wait to see the other old chapters and i hope you're able to tie in an ending to this one somehow
AznIdol chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
I like the concept, it's interesting. This is so gonna be one of my writing inspirations. I'm actually planning to write a story with a slightly similar concept like this.

Very good grammar too. I wish I could speak English well and be able to construct good paragraphs like you do. Great work! :)
SakuraReiChan chapter 41 . 11/21/2009
Aww! I really love this story! Why aren't you gonna continue it? .

Well, just to let you know, I prefer "Kaine" better than "547 SERVICE". :) I hope you *somehow* continue this story! :3
ghurl00 chapter 40 . 5/24/2009
OMG!

please update soon! pretty please!

i cant wait for the next chapter!

i lavv the storyline!
littlewitchgirl77 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
:3 im liking it so far but u have made a slight mistake in the meaning of the word kami there are 2 meanings one being well Kami-sama which is indeed God but if you do it with out the sama prefix it becomes simply - paper

.; I,m in my second year of taking Japanese so this is how I know

other than that I like it alot
BKGirl chapter 40 . 3/4/2009