Reviews for BLACK CHERRY
fatsoko chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
I love this story. Please keep on writing okay? I think you've done a wonderful job describing all of the drama intended. Awesome..

Suki chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
Phew, after one session, Hitomi roused the attention of the band. Is she really that good?

Suki Desu
a473 chapter 8 . 1/27/2005
Oh, wow, this was quick. I feel the drama already. Maybe she'll commit suicide by stabbing herself with her guitar... Just kdding! I hope things work out, Hitomi will join the band! Ah- I mean, update soon, please!

ever free
mousedahouse chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
Wow, this chapter rocks. I love Yokan, it is one of my favorite songs. I almost pissed my pants when I saw that they were going to play. I can't wait to read more!

I'm amazed how few visual-kei themed stories there are, but I am glad that your story is indeed visual-kei based and rocks. Keep writing! _
Shiroi Ichigo chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
I really like it!x3Please update soon!And remember:STRAWBERRIES!x3[I tend to say that in every review...the Strawberries thing...I love strawberries...xD]
Aharah Musici chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
A. Pikachu chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
I was glad that you updated. :D Anyway, i felt sort of sympathetic towards the band/Hitomi..and your writing is as great as ever. I'll be looking forward for more.

A. Pikachu
invincible summer chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
Ahh, I just read the whole story today, and I want more! Please update soon!

(You've inspired me to write my own band story. Nice. ;D)
Red Angel777 chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
E! They asked her to join! I hope she says yes. _
BatteredSoul chapter 8 . 1/23/2005
awesome please update soon!
Aharah Musici chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
Nice! I love seeing u update!
Illeander chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Please, write more soon! This is an awsome story! The characters and their relationships keep growing. Love it! ~,~
Taian chapter 7 . 1/2/2005
No...Really? Hehe... Ryou must be feeling *so* awkward...

GJ! Good luck with the next chapter!
a473 chapter 7 . 1/1/2005
Yay! Jrock! I love hide, X Japan, Miyavi, and of course, Dir en Grey.

You're story is so well written, I'm drowning in jealousy! My fiction looks like nothing compared to yours!

This is _definately_ a favorite. BUT! There's no way they could play as good as Diru! Shinya and Totchi are Gods! Okay, I'm exaggerating, forgive me! Yuuichi is sort of like Shinya-kun, then? I think they would resmeble each other... Bring on the fan service ;D

Update Soon!-apriLdawn-

PS. I hear you're filipino, I'm half.
A. Pikachu chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
Things are getting more and more interesting...hope you can update.

A. Pikachu