Reviews for Those Words I Held so Dear
Mal chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
So funny...I knew exactly who you were talking about before I got to the authors note. Awful bold of you, Val.

Very nicely written, tight theme.
anjil chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
It sounds like the inane ramblings of a bitter child ... and I don't mean to be cruel but the whole "Why should you be happy when I am not?"

It doesn't sound like sadness - it sounds like an angry bitter person wrote this - it sounds like someone lashing out through words they could never speak.

I mean, it is two years old and all so perhaps that's why it sounded like a bitter child. Inexperience in life leads to bitterness and anger towards others. Thinking we deserve everything that someone else has is also a very very unwise thing to do. Everyone gets what THEY deserve ... not what OTHERS have received.

-anjil
octobertears chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Val, that was beautiful.
red belvedere chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
that waz so good. youre cool. mwhahahahahah! howda like my gramital erors! good! point taken. enouth about me. how have you been? Ohh the cow in the meadow goes moo. oh the cow in the meadow goes moo. then the farmer hits him on the head and grinds him uop and thats how we get hamburgers. now chickens!
carrie
Emily chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
hey valerie, i really like your poem! it is so sweet and true... i feel like it was writen just for me ...thanks and keep up the good work!