Reviews for What's Wrong With Me?
Oringinal Lolly chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
LOL! that is my life in words!

GREAT job! keep up the awesome work!
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Interesting, really is. You realy show the confusion the text contains as well as the one in denial of the whole ordeal. Intersting funny piece, love it!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
That was so true! I mean I have felt that way too, you can tell from the poetry that I exaggerate A LOT! I don't always do it intentionally, but that how it appears to be. Who hasn't question their sanity? I can really relate to it. Poignant poem!
My-BleedingPen98 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
i like it. very true.
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
If it makes you feel any better, I do that too. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, more like... I dunno. I know with me it's because I'm a tad bit too dramatic... I think... ANYWAY... this is great, I love it. It's so easy to relate to.
I enjoy reading what you write, you're so very down-to-earth. Keep it up, man! Whoo!
u-will-never-know chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Ah this is great, the emotion is perfect. I often feel like that too, but in reality nothing is really that wrong.
I really like this bit:
" The life long story of
Exaggerated sadness,
The mediocre madness
Always brings me down."
Well done, i'm adding you to my faves:D
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
You couldn't of erxpressed the feeling better! Amazing emotion...It didn't flow to well at the end but the message was amazing.
Rosetifer chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I really like this one...I can relate. I like the "The life long story of-exaggerated sadness-the mediocre madness." keep it up.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
nothings wrong with ya. maybe its just the feeling of the day? aw poor you *hugs hugs hugs* yeah... cool writing though, gotta give it that! yeah, post more stuff now?
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
you basically described me in that poem.. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with me or you, but at least your not the only one! I like the format and the rhymign I love hte phrase "mediocre madness"