Reviews for suckerlove
deathbyeuphoria chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Christ. That was amazing.
Dark illusionz chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I love that song form placebo! and i reall liked you're story too. i thinkl you should make more like that one. Great Job!
silvertangerine chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I would love more. Maybe flesh out the relationship a little.
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This may have something to do with my having to read this in two parts (really need more than one computer in my house, honestly), but it did seem a little abrupt at the end. More would be nice, but it's good where you stopped it.
This was like another one of your poems...beautifully crafted, words just going along so naturally it can be frightening when you realize how deeply you've been sucked in.
Loved it.
ClassicElfRyoko chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
heyy _, you should continue this, it's very very good. I always love your deep thoughtful poems and such like this. There very good to read, you explain it all with such deep thoughts though, and I agree with you, the background does seem to feel as if there is more to it. Write soon! : )
the cereal killer chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
i love placebo (:
ylem chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
So this is my 5th time reviewing. Let's see if FPC works...Yeah, you could go on, but this is perfect as it stands. I loved the part where they found him sleeping on the park bench, & the suicide attempt the next morning. It's all so relative & desperate & apathetic & everything/nothing. So true, so true...It's all just addiction in the end. I wish I could say something more, but I can't.
underjoyed chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
I really hope you do continue this, it's gorgeous.
I've read a lot of your poetry, and I'm not sure what it is, but there's something about your style that really appeals to me. It's like...you write about the most 'trashy' (I mean trashy in the sense of sex, drugs, rock and roll, not bad-romance-novel) stuff so elegantly, and I adore trashy stuff. Plus, Placebo lyrics. Yeah, I think I just might love you.
I've added you to livejournal, by the way. I couldn't comment on there because I'm not friended. I prefer the Time Warp to the Tango, but do you think you'd possibly be able to add me back anyway? Username's vivaxtrash (hey, I told you I loved trashy stuff).
this is britt chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
no, no, I LOVED the quality of this. It was so short but so completely compact. Oh my God. yes. I loved it and you must not change it! It's brilliant the way it is, the way it flows like blood or water.
vintage fade chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
This may be 'the outside of a realtionship', but I wouldn't change it. The way it's written, it makes me feel as if *I* am feeling what he's feeling. As if *I* am in love... I like the fragments in this too; they make it show a lot of how he's feeling. I like it. I wouldn't change it, but if you do, don't force yourself to write it. Write it when it flows... That's the best stuff.
much love
vintage
desolus chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
brilliant. i'm impressed. you've got the essence of madness and need and want and addiction and everything down good. seriously. this absolutely rocks my world.
FAKEromances chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
my god. too pretty.
feverdog chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
this is so .brillant. i don't know if you should continue it, because it's so perfect as it is, but it may become even more perfect if you continue it. i donno. what do *you* *want* to do with it? it would be interesting to hear the other guys point of veiw... anyways, i loved this, it made me ache and sniffle and just wanna hug you to pieces because of how amazing it is. suckerlove :: sigh :: ... you amazing me for the billionth time, babe, beautiful!
- jerusha
tarredglittered chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Perfect as is, but I wouldn't mind a backing story!
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
oh my god this was beautiful. i loved the title and i loved everything. jesus, just stunning. as for continuing- this could be perfectly brilliant alone. but you could make it much longer into a novel. ok, i'm going to go read this thirty times over.