Reviews for Castle Hill
Dee chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
It was obvious it would be Jaden but still really good how to got the exceiment up. Your writing is really good and I love reading your story. Sorry for the misspelling but keep writing cause I will defiently keep reading. Your are a really good writer.
Sitting Squanto chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
Augh, I love this story. Jaden and Mischa are so cute together, haha.

): I love them to bits.

Anyway, awesome job, can't wait to read more.
alex chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
finally. about dam time 2 lol
anonymous chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
YAYYAYAYAYAYAY! love tha story!
Cherise chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
somehow I missed likie...5 xhapters. I come back and Missy has a new LIFE! I love the transition, but holy heck. That was so ucte though, about how she caught him, and about the date. Wow. Now...imagine me singing. Have I told...you lately...that I love you!
morikoT chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
aw, what a cheesy chapter, but...aw. It was just so cute, so much fluff! I'm gonna stop now and i noe this review is extra short, but i can't think of anything else to wirte *grin*
kamma7292 chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
Yay! Finally! Such a good chapter, I loved it. They are so cute. I love Aley & Skye, they remind me of two of my own crazy friends.
ithought chapter 26 . 6/12/2006
ah. i love this chapter! though i really really like scoz but i think jaden and mischa are so sweet!

are you going to make scoz come back? i mean it will eventually won't it? haha. that would really be nasty. _
AivlyS chapter 25 . 6/12/2006
I LOVE your story, Can't wait for you to UPDATE!:)
bonni chapter 25 . 6/11/2006
O! YAY!MISCHA AND JAYDEN ACTION! _

omg i swear to god the 'secret admirer' is jayden! it is! it is! isnt it? *puppy dog eyes* please say it is!

( I REALLY WANT IT TO BE JAYDEN!aww itd be so sweet if it was jay... jay jay jay.. how i wish i had a guy like him... *big sigh*

UPDATE SOON PLZ! ILL LOVE U FOREVER! hey.. this sounds familiar... o shit.. i used it already.. um... update soon! um... the world as we know it will cease to exist if u dont! P *grins madly*
love it chapter 25 . 6/10/2006
oh wow amazing story man! reali sweet! THE BEST i've ever read! xoxo gud lukl a nd PLEASE get to da next chap quickly!
dipped.in.ink chapter 25 . 6/8/2006
Oh my Word, I positively love your story so much. I can not wait for the next chapter.
morikoT chapter 25 . 6/8/2006
AH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! the nerve! damn it you left a real cliffy this time! im pissed, lol. you do realize that you'll have to update soon rite? not only becuz i'm DYING to noe whpo the guy is but also becuz you can start updating from pauper to princess soon...so uupdate son!
leighala chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
a cliffhanger? A CLIFFHANGER? AA CCLLIIFHHAANNGGEERR? you evil...little...BRILLIANT WRITER! OMFG, how can u actually end it with a cliffhanger? i'm dying here, u r cruel! LOL. annways, after i've bawled my lungs out, just saying how i wish the secret admirer could be jay but probably its not...but hey, one can wish.

leigh
Elemental Moon chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
Zwahahaha, now wouldn't it be funny if that was Skoz...*GRINS* but...that would be kind of cruel to Jaden..yeah...Hahaha, I opened up the window, and I didn't know what the chapter was talking about..seems I skipped a chapteerr..sorry for no review..yeeahh..but anyways, nicely done chappie, and update soon eh? Don't keep us, the readers, *cough* ME! In suspense..bye
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »