Reviews for Castle Hill
fashionista chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
oh my gosh! i was like reading and then like it was like you!so i was like no!this story is so effin good.i totally love it and its so cute, but hott and yea, you know?oh please please please say its jaden. he sounds like a totally hott guy and they'd make a perfect couple. he likes her anyways, so yea.x)
Saniaaa chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
hey, i have been readin ur story nd i love it! ur doin a gr8 job! the whole secret admirer thing is so cute! i think it's Jaden but maybe that's just me :D i love Jaden! wish he was real! hehe. i can't believe u left it at a cliffie! ugh! lol :D. ur doing a gr8 job! keep it up! can't w8 for the next chappie! update soon plz!
for.you.i.would.die chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
WHO WAS IT? WAS IT JADEN? Update soon... I love your story by the way... keep up the good work!-Erika
mookyjoo chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
omg this story so rocks!yesshshhi'm like can't decide to love jaden or this up k!and update loads!ciaos!
sn0wb3ar chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
woOt~! i so totally love ur story! sry for not reviewing before.. i just kept reading chpt aft chpt.. ur going to aus for uni? that is like my dream! im working on it now xD
ym chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
WHAT WHAT FASTER FINISH... WHO IS THE ADMIRER... WAH
Katsui Adonis chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON!

Leaving us with a cliffy like this one. Wa.
torr chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
yay! another great update! but please please update soon! i cant wait for the next bit. :) fab story.
smile chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
yes i love jayand can i make a guess?yes the secret admirer is JADEN i knoyay haha
earlkgm chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
oh come on! that isn't fair! I bet it was Jaden! so now you hqave to update really soon-like now! (LoL)
piinkshoogahkloud chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
a...not good! i love sisterly love...its so heartwarming to read about.
blue umbrellas chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
is it jaden, the secret admirer? or maybe one of the other guys putting the note in or maybe zach! but then, he doesn't have her address. so no..maybe skye coz he wants to know what they're doing for his birthday and because he's so cute he went to mischa's place to search. oh well, the secret admirer is so sweet, loved the quote he used. omg. is that the secret admirer! omg. i can't wait, i want to know!
storywritergirl chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
Warning: This chapter should not be read whilst listening to sappy love-songs (i.e. "iris" by the Goo-Goo Dolls or "Every breath you take" by sting & the police); it just trigges a whole lot of 'aww's. You know what I mean? Okay, now I'm rambling.

Anyway, this chapter was sweet. This cutesy I-like-him-he-likes-me-but-we're-both-insecure-or-something-so-we-don't-realise-it stuff. And evil cliffe! O It's Jaden though, right?

Wait, wait, wait-lemme guess. The secret admirer IS Jaden, but someone else it doing the dirty work. Either that, or it's someone completely different. Or it's just sexy Jaden.

Which reminds me... Jaden needs some lovin'. I mean, yeah, he's all hung up on Misch, but the poor boy needs a hug (hint, hint).

Okay. I have a question. How long is this story going to be/how long until it wraps up? I feel like there's a fair way to go, but I also feel that it's too good a plotline to be dragged on forever. Hmm.

Anyway, please update soon. I'll be waiting for the next chappie. Take care. Cheers,

storywritergirl xx
cbprice25 chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
AHH!
Samantha chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
so, I just woke my brother up by screaming out nO. I hate you for the cliffhanger. Update soon! or ill go nuts.. nuts!...NUTS
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »