Reviews for Castle Hill
BRILLIANT STORY!

XX
Ciaobellla chapter 28 . 8/28/2008
aw- i loved this story!

you are like the BEST author ever. all your

stories are GOLD! hehe
midnightbeauty chapter 28 . 4/20/2008
Oh wow :D I ab-so-fricken-lutely lurveded it :):) Aww I tried to get Jaden's pic up but it wouldn't load **pout** AHAHA I had an electric neon green hippo that I named Higgo! Actually, come to think of it, Higgo was a bit creepy looking... Oh well! Ohh I've got the loveliest ice cream in the worrld and it's al mine and I must be off to eat it! Maybe with cookies! Or the energy bars in my pantry! Yess! **muy hyper, apologies** So, yeah, disappointed 'bout the Jaden thingerly!

Kisses,

Am I 601 or 604?

Don't answer that.

I'll find out.

I'm a little retard.

Oh did I mention, you're writing style is a bit cut-short.
shy green rock chapter 28 . 1/11/2008
I truly enjoyed your story!

My friend had told me to read it but I was hesitant for a while until I finally cave in and I can't believe that I had been missing this awesomeness for so long. I don't think awesomeness is a word, but uhm yea...

Anyway, I loved Scozz and Jaden. Jaden such a sweetheart! Scozz made me think of him all sexy with all the piercings. Anyway, I love how the popular peeps are true and kinda punkish and looking mighty fine, and don't play football! :P

Sorry about long review, got carried away.
MelGrl chapter 28 . 10/28/2007
Aw, that was so swwett. Skye's the best! Love his personality the most.
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 28 . 10/16/2007
_

i enjoyed this. :) yay!
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 4 . 10/15/2007

i wonder what mischas sisters will do when they find out who shes hanging with ... HOHOHOHO. XD
LadyLush chapter 28 . 10/13/2007
omg i loved this sotry and lip rings are definitly sexy but my boyfriend wont get one :( lol i was practically screaming when she started going out with scoz cause jd was just so rigth for her. actually right for anyone cause he sounds dreamy lol brilliant story!

x

this was FABULOUS! You are a fantastic writer! One of my favorite stories! ]
misery-business22 chapter 28 . 6/22/2007
i just love this story!
randomevents chapter 28 . 6/9/2007
Oh man this story was great. I only spotted like two typos in the whole story so you write really clean. Thank You for this.
christinaxxyo chapter 28 . 5/19/2007
WOW! I really enjoyed your story, it had such an amazing plot and the way you created the charaters were phenominal. However, your grammer and writing techniques could have been improved, but the story itself made upfor it. ] Good job on the story. D
Mean titan chapter 28 . 3/20/2007
great story i pretty much loved it. It was great, keep up the good work
619 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »