Reviews for Castle Hill
melissa chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
omgomgomgomg. i want a boy like Scoz. omg. YES. teehee. i love this story. it took you FOREVER to update it though, jeez. HURRY UP NEXT TIME! i lovelovelove you.
MorganaLeFay1 chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
Hehehe... OMIGOSH, you rock!I love scoz. I love him love him lovehimlovehimlovehim. -"This chapter was so good... funny, haha... NIKKI SUCKS! I love to hate her xDI'd praise you more... but I have work in 15 minutes, and I'm not dressed yet! Ops... wI LUV YOU! *luffles you and scoz* Get 'nother chappie up!
KaReZZ chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
SDFOHWSLHGREAT GREAT GREATokay wowza beautiful my darling BEAUTIFULnow for the next chapter :) hehe omgosh i loved itso i think Alley should get with Jay and Scoz should get with Mish...i think that's how you spell her name. AND NIKKI got her butt whopped like wow i love you!and i can't wait for the next chapter my dearIT NEDS TO HAVE THE PARENTS MEETING MISH!i love you!
The CandyCane Princess chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
Ah, a new love interest! I like! Although Skye is still my ultimate favorite, especially with the new lip ring and eye liner! God, I really wish there were as many hot punk guys in real life as there are on FP! There's not one single hot punk on my street, and hardly any in the neighborhood - and if they are punk, then its too much to hope that they're hot as well, they usually aren't. This story and its abundance of sexy punks makes up for the sad lack of them in my life! :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Mischa is too good to her sisters. If it were me I wouldn't invite the guys to their party. That'd be kinda spiteful maybe, but I don't like her sisters, they don't deserve to have the gorgeous punk guys at their party! :)
The CandyCane Princess chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
The guys sound nice, especially Skye, uh... not sure why, I think it was the wink! :)
Melissa chapter 12 . 6/28/2005
OTAE, I REVIEWED EVERY CHAPTER. That chick is a BITCH. I'd shoot her. I NEVER LIKED THE NAME NIKKI... I
Melissa chapter 9 . 6/28/2005
This chapter vagina power.. lmao.
Melissa chapter 8 . 6/28/2005
1.) I'd never let anyone blindfold me. O_O2.) I want Scoz. MAKE HIM REAL.
Melissa chapter 6 . 6/28/2005
Aww.. _ I love this chapter. Those doods are so awesome to her.
Melissa chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
MHMM, FUCK THOSE DAMN SISTERS!
Melissa chapter 4 . 6/28/2005
Dood, I love that guy, I wantone like him.. JEEZ.
Melissa chapter 3 . 6/28/2005
GOD I
Melissa chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
-giggles- YES. ORGASM. AWESOME STORY.
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/28/2005