Reviews for Castle Hill
Alkali.Alias chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
Hehe. I'm going to start checking this regularly, it's very good. Hilarious and wonderful, and although I adore love/hate fics, this gives me a nice break from them. Keep writing!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
I love updates :D! God, you have the best sense of humour, I swear, you can hear it in your writing and jeez, those guys - hilarious, dudes! Absolutely terrific! ... I want some friends!... like... them. I do have friends. Ahem. Well. Loved the chapter. You know this review thing is pretty fun and I'd sure like to do it again sometime... so you should um... update, and this large wad of cash... uh, chocolate money, that has miraculously fallen into your pocket is NOT a bribe. All smiles, still loving the story!
i'm a sucker for love stories chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
Hmm good chappy. Xander Mikaelson, intrigueing, is he guna b the resident bad boy? ooh, do i smell opposites attract romance? ooh say yeah plz! lol...make jay jealous or sumthin like that! ooh i dunno what im say ooh for but ooh! : continue soon...hopefully by the weekend? nu story bout auschwitz cumin soon...read when iv updated please! x
sucker4romance chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
very good. i dont like 'ice man'. he freaks me out. please update soon! byee. ~nikki
MorganaLeFay1 chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
EXCELLENT! update soon! pweze?
dreamerdoll chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
aww...this is wonderful...JD is SO awesome! i lurve it, i lurve it, i lurve it, i lurve it! i cant wait to read more!
Jnh chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
Quite good in general. A couple of predictable situation followed with a twist of events. I do not know what else to write.. wait till I meditate on it before I come with a better review.

ahhahah... feels a little girlish after reading it. buahahahahhahahhaha...
onetwothree123 chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
lOl, this story's so fun to read! update asap! D
praying piper chapter 4 . 1/10/2005
i love it, absolutlky love it, you have to update soon, i will die if you don't
bonni chapter 4 . 1/2/2005
you know maybe you should be a fashion designer? cuz i think that outfit you put together looks mad! well... in my mind it does... anyways... KEEP WRITING.. PLEASE! THIS STORY IS ON MY FAVs LIST! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I LOVE THE STORY! I LOVE YOU! god i sound like a desperate fan... which i am... D
bonni chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
A! that's odd... somehow everyone in fics on ficpress has problems with their lockers... maybe aus lockers are good or something?... hmm... yes.. anyways... keep writing! this story rocks! u rock! WO!.. ok im outta stuff to say...
bonni chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
YES... IT IS I.. YET AGAIN... are you annoyed at me yet?... i bet you are... anyways... YAY! JD! YAY! finally... anyways... keep writing! you rock! erm.. anything else?... I LOVE THE STORY!
bonni chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
HEY! yo your story rocks! haha sorry i just read all of it and went back to review it for each chapter... yes.. good work.. keep it up... [ i'm just gonna say the same thing every chapter to piss everyone off... haha... btw sorry if you do get pissed ]
dreamerdoll chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
aw...JD is awesome! i cant wait to see what happens...and the part where they were all talking about the party was v. funny! i really loved it...newayz, i cant wait to read Part 2 of this...its so wonderful! especially JD...*grins* and the rest of them are very amusing too...especially the moving the furniture around, and the hugs, and the cheeks part...*grins stupidly* i thoroughly enjoyed this, and i cant wait to read more!bubyez 4 now!~dreamerdoll
Secretive chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
Okay, okay, I take back my immediate reaction towards JD, and my rash judgement-he rocks! And I love his best friends! And I can't wait until you update next, even though it's only been three days since the last update. ; Please update soon!
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »