Reviews for Castle Hill
Secretive chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Love it already, and I can't wait to read more; Mischa sounds like a really interesting character. . Hmm...JD? I'm of course not attracted at the moment, because he seems like a guy that's used to being fawned over (don't ask how I got that impression...heck-I don't even know where I got it. 6.6;) and etc. Anyways, can't wait to read more, and seeing as there's a little arrow beside the chapter, I think this is the perfect time to read chapter two! (Please...don't ask...just take that as something normal to say... . )
cuecumber chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
I am insanely jealous of Mischa right now.

Update son!
Melskies chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
aw those guys are just too damn cute! i love this but im so jealous of a made up character its sad lmao! update soon!
cbprice25 chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
Kind of interesting, that JD is comfortable around a woman's wardrobe. Update soon please!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 4 . 12/28/2004
Woop! Crikey, that was a terrif review! It was excellent in fact, so excellent that ... more are needed :D. Kidding, yo! Okie dokie, well, I can honestly say these guys after what was it.. like two days? meh, I lost track o' time... hehe... anyway they are the coolest! and re-arranging her furniture.. how.. strange? well done, and update soon... :D please?
Nikki Libz chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
hello! wow i must say this is a wonderful story. JD sounds positively wonderful! i love him already! and his friends [im totally into punky skater dudes] well i think this story had tons of potential. please update soon!. oh and if you get a chance can you please read my story Fate? thanks byee
Melskies chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
That was awesome! I think they are gonna become wicked friends n then definitely more ;) the other guys sound awesome! i luv them already! Update soon! i cant wait!
cbprice25 chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Another great chapter! I like their relationship so far. Keep writing!
RedRumMurder chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
AND the wait was so so so worth it. JD is lush. You're doing well... I love how smooth everything is flowing... erm... check out my stuff if you have the time. I'd really like to see what you think of it.

Oh I can't wait for the next update. They take forever but they're so worth it.

Cee
Day2Dreamer chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
... Wow!i don't have much time to write a long review at the moment, but... WOW! great story! ) i love the characters, and ur style of writing and humour... great work! i haven't read a story this good in a while! i hope you keep it up and update soon! have fun!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
Oh! Her sisters are gunna b so jealous! Heehee. Bout half way down, she seems to be incredibly friendly, not that way, but as if they'd been friends ofr weeks, not minutes, sorta strange, but in a good way, i promise! Must go now, uploading yet another 'new girl' story, can't seem to get off that topis :s update ASAP! please! lol i'm always begging tho nobody listens : lol will u? PLEASE!
polkiuj chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
Wow wow wow wow wow! Lucky i caught this story early... so only have a few chapters to read. If this was a book then i'll prolly be sleep-deprived. wakakaka! Anyway, good job! Liked it so far so keep up the good work! P
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
Lovely story, lovee it so far!
dreamerdoll chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
*squeal* awesome chapter...the best yet..and theres been many good ones (okay, two) so far, so thats quite a compliment...lol...sadly, i was one of those idiots who couldnt figure out the PIC until it was explained...i would use the excuse that its late, but its 3:13, so i really cant...*sigh* ah, well...anyway, JD is AWESOME! *sigh* if only there were REAL guys like that...but it will never happen, at least not in my life *pathetic face* anywayz, update soon, and bubyes!~dreamerdoll
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Hey, great first 2 chaps. Please continue soon. Wud b gr8 if mischa got accepted by the guy that her sisters - who are ghastly by the way - like. lol. Please update ASAP! Cheers!
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »