Reviews for Castle Hill
cuecumber chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
please update soon! :)
Emma chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
update soon! I cant wait to see what happens next.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Good effort :) But the main character whines a lot - or maybe it's her monologues. Her character could be better defined (as in not just a punk girl... what more of her?). She is pretty self-conscious too (but who isn't?), to be honest... she is constantly thinking if people are gonna compare her to her sisters etc. The way she met JD is kinda predictable, but I'm sure you're able to create twists ;)This is a good story in its making... keep it up!
fudgiemarSh chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
great stroy!~ Love misha's sarcasm..LoL...can't wait for u to update this!
RedRumMurder chapter 2 . 11/22/2004
Now you're just teasing with that horrible cliffhanger. No duh I want you to keep on going. Thanks! You like the name? My friends have been trying to make me change it for ages. Well update soon!
stargazer89 chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
Update! _ I completely adore your fic. Mischa is so crazy and FANTASTIC. I love her monologues... keep up the good work!
cbprice25 chapter 2 . 11/17/2004
Oh wow, this looks like a good read. I can't wait till you write more!
polkiuj chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
WHOA! great story! i'm now absurdly hungry and yet am still reading till the end...
so... UPDATE! hahaha
anyway, i like the way u write this, its captivating and lifelike. sweet!
mini-me chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Your writing style is superb. Hilarious! Keep it up.
luminous stars chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Why isn't this fic getting more reviews? It's great. Humor-wise, characterization-wise. I wish I could be like Mischa! She's unself-conscious and laidback. And JD is my definition of hotness! I guess you can see how much I love this fic. Update 'k?
babez19 chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Awesome story! I love it completely. Hilarious narrative and quirky characters (I even like the twins). Don't get rid of the rambling: it makes Mischa seem much more interesting. UPDATE SOON!
Illusions chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Wow. Mischa is a great narrator. Super-funny, crazy and unorthodox. Can't wait to see more of her. Loving JD as well... HOTNESS! Anyway, that's a great fic you have there. Couldn't stop reading it. Hope to see it updated soon!
ThunderKat chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
You can't just let it end like that! You muast update, soon :'
Klanfer chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
I ADORE THIS
MOREM ORE MORE MORE
*glares at author... munching absentmindedly at jar of toenailsses*
xoxox
ta'z luv
KiRA chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Okay, now first of all, I'd have to say it wasnt too bad, it mananaged to keep me going till the end. Just one thing though. Sometimes you've got to get straight to the point with things. Let me explain. Like at the beginning, it was a little rocky to me, there was too much "ramblings". But fortunately, you managed to make it interesting and the story went on quite well. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter. All the best~
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »