Reviews for Castle Hill
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very cool beginning! I like how Mischa talks about her sisters. XD
Valrie chapter 28 . 7/31/2006
Wow... I so loved your story! From the first chapter, I thought youre writing was really good, funny and sarcastic! We get attached to the characters easiley, the story is great! Will you make a sequel or something? Lol! That would be great!

Anyways, love your story!
special chapter 28 . 7/26/2006
Oh. My. Gosh.

Such an amazingly amazing wonderful story. The ending was perfect. Creative and priceless.

*Sighs*

Your characters were so LOVABLE and REAL! And beautifully developed. Luffly. Yes-siree-bob.

Mischa is soo AWESOME. Seriously. I Love her. She's way cool, dude.

Jaden is the sweetest sweetie pie in the whole bakery of sweetie pies.

I Love Skye more than expensive chocolate! And skittles! He's soo COOL!

Rudy and Kane were bundles of endless amusement. I wish I saw more of them. *pouts* Hott!

Aww...Scoz! If I weren't so elated about Jay and Mischa, I would bawl my eyes out for Scoz...again.

I cried so hard when the sissies apologized to Missy. That was really sweet.

You have soo much TALENT! Seriously. I'd hate you if I didn't love you.

Your writing has improved so much from the first chapter. It's beautiful.

Have I TOLD you how much I Loved this story? It's like...DUDE! Are you for serious? Is it LEGAL for stories to be this amazingly awesome? DUUDEE!

Huh.

Excuse me and my stereotypical Californian-ness. It IS 1:16 a.m. right now. So *SOORRYY*! Hmph.

Anyywayyss...thank you soo much for hours of amusement and heartache. Beautiful, lovely, splendiferous job on this story.

I LOVE YOU, SKYE!

;)allie
sleepingbeauty chapter 28 . 7/17/2006
jaden n mischa will hav gogeous children
lil monster chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
OMG I absolutely lurrv ur castle hill story! its so so good! Malaysian eh? P good to know, good to know. hahahahhaha. so..yeah..once agn...i reli reli reli x10 love that story. Havent got time to read the rest ... another time. ahahah. P
angel chapter 28 . 7/7/2006
i love this story so much! hahaha i so wanna have a guy like Jay lolLin, you're such a good writer! I LOVE THE STORY ! keep up you're writing lol
anti-climax chapter 28 . 7/6/2006
lol...love the interview part! Yes, sis; I am a good brother too :P haha, just have one question...Jay is Jaden right? so what, Jay is an affectionate name issit ar?
sn0wb3ar chapter 28 . 7/2/2006
omg.. that was a fabulous story! thanks so much for that! I LIKE SCOZ! hahax.. mischa is so lucky too, to have the guyz.. as well as aley.. xDbut how did scoz take the news about mischa and jaden?
Simply Lindsey chapter 28 . 7/2/2006
GREAT STORY! It was really well written!
Wolfie Star26 chapter 28 . 7/2/2006
It took me like twenty minutes to read the last few chapters...not that they were short, they were just good and I read wicked fast when I like something.

Anyway, I changed my mind, maybe Jaden and Mischa are wicked cute together, even though I do have to admit, I still like her with Scoz.

The part with them on that show was fantastic and a wonderful way to end the story. You did a great job for such a funny/strange story. I'm sad to see it end, but you are a good writer with more stories that are going to come out. So I'll live.

Keep up the wonderful work.
mandrake-o chapter 28 . 7/2/2006
*stands and applauds*

I loved it. Especially the interview at the end that was just so gorgeously fluffy and leaves me feeling all warm inside.

Thanks for writing the story, thanks for posting the story, and thanks for giving me the time of my life while reading.

) Mandraco.
luluu chapter 28 . 7/2/2006
aw they. are. so. cute! PLEASE put up the next chapter soon!
lilxseeker chapter 28 . 7/2/2006
AHAHAH! YOU FINISHED IT!

YOU finally FINISHED IT! hehe mwuahahahahahahaha i love the ending...MR and JM yayuh! i absolutely love your characters and the whole darn plot of this story! your brilliant! aiya...now that scoz is single...(holds up a humongus sign)SCOZ BE MINES! mwauhaha i feel like bouncing off the walls cause MR and JM are going to live happily ever after! hehe great job on this story! i love it!
loveSZbrownie chapter 28 . 7/1/2006
wot! Happily ever after.. That's good..i hate stories that end on a bad note.
leighala chapter 28 . 7/1/2006
moi? ca native americane? non...non...well, at least i dont think so - 4 ur info, i live in sydney - but im canadienne. so yea. (thinks back) i could be native american some time in moi past life... SO - its finnalyy finished eh? Really mushy, gushy, lovey-dovey ending - kick ass *reaches out 2 pat head* oh wait - i 4got - ur not a dog! lolz. xD .

SO...hi. well - mischa and jaden (the perfect couple) finally tieing da knot and everything - (singing off key) wouldn't if be nice if the world was romantic... . soz cadbury, but i couldnt resist stealing !lolz. - *suddenly burst out crying* ah...its finished - *wails* ah...its finished... *sob* *sob* - ah well, it had 2 finish some time *blows nose* - *indian drumming musik* hehe xD.

ive got a song stuck in ma head - its "red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue - i can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too". i dont noe where that came from - proably singing it a few thousand times 2 ma cousin when i was babysitting her - shes only 2! shes so cute that u just want 2 shrink her, put her in ur pocket and take her home - actually, plz dont do that...itll hurt her *cries* dun want that 2 .

*wipes away tear* so...i think im babbling on - i tend 2 do that a lot *thoughtfully* - well - all i can think of 2 say now is that...CASTLE HILL IS GOOD! yaya - got it out. roflmao. - gonna miss the 'author alerts' from castle hill when i open up ma inbox. *cries* but yea - good mushy gushy bushy lushy moshay goshay booshay looshay store ending! - ah, this is the life. lolz.

so...this is all from me now - good luck, have fun, be nice, be good.. yadayadayada - *blows kissaz*

*hugz* *kissaz* luv ya,