Reviews for wedding of cogitations
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I love the cadence and how everything ties together to make it absoultely perfect; the tone is crafted so well, and all the words roll off the tongue with an impeccably lilting rhythm. My favorite part is from the third stanza down; the title is wonderful too. I like your style; it's sort of beat poet with some T. S Eliot mixed in, but not quite. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the review. By the way, I know I can come off as otherwise, but I didn't use a thesaurus; that is his character. Oh, that was the end of it...I didn't mean for it to sound like there would be more. Did it not end conclusively or something? Well, thank you for reviewing; I appreciate it. I would like to read more of your work too.
this is britt chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Adored the title, adored the format, adored everything about this poem. Kudos, this was excellent and everything I wish I could have written. The last line brought everything together. A little bit of a cynical overtone.
ylem chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
You, my little tadpole, have blown my mind once again. The first & third & last stanzas are my favorites, but the whole things is beautiful & true & relevant. Makes me want to sit in front of stained glass by myself & sing nursery rhymes, for some reason. Fabulous.