Reviews for Admitting Denial
Impressionist chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Accepting and admitting are two very different words. but if my title bothers you

(I think you know what I'm talking about) I will change it. It wasn't written

with any reference to yours.

-cd
Yoreki chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
I love this!It's really up the good work!
sora chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
it's not that bad a poem

but i love your facfic...can't spell the name though but u know wot i mean.
MysticMo0n chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
i luv ur poem...also i also love the song Sora...plz write more peoms
Roren chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Wow...my mom was standing behind me reading it and said that if I wrote that my stuff had really improved (HA!) then I explained it to her that it wasn't. Well anyhoo, good poem, I like it, especially because of the whole dark tortured soul thing with Folken. Oh...my man of mystery...*sigh* well, you keep writing, I value your opinion because you have earned my respect. (quote from a book I read...don't remember the name)
GoldenEagle chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
This is really good. REALLY good. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Mark chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
this is my review, this is where I place my oppinions for you to see, and to let you know what I think.
Empress Serea chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Hey kool!Not bad at all!
Micki1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Awww, that was so nice. *pokes* write more, silly. ;) I canna wait. *runs out singing Queen to go read the next part of the story*
Remalna Marguerite chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
This was so beautiful-and sad, *sniff* you write lovely poems...! Oh, the vocab choice was very invocative. Will there be another poem in the near future from you? Hope so!
Maddy-kun chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
ooooo! does this have to do with your series? that's a nice poem! not bad if i do say so myself...ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR WATSON!(too much sherlock holmes)