Reviews for Sky Painter
cheeseworth chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
terrific imagery, and a great ending too. i really like the ease/easel thing too. you have a way with words.
Quill of sanguinity chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I really think your style's getting much more ironic, much more sensitive. Nice one here!
Pimpled Boy chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
This is probably your most excellent and wonderful poem written. I especially like the last stanza. It really sums up the whole poem well. Continue to write more poems. It's a pleasure reading them. Hope to learn more about poems from you. (I'm not a good writer though!) Thanks for your reviews.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
the imagery jumps out...excellent writing
Lord Jalore Mcbrige chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
Great usage of imagery. The style's enchanting
reicheru chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
ohh whee! that was really good. and doesnt sound angsty *nods* you know how to change the mood. like thhe exclamation marks in the hyperactive part. you can convey so many different emotions into one poem. bravo *nods* i actually can imagine you drawing smiley faces and saying all that. hahass. wy no hop-scotching. why hop-skipping. hahass. royal blue is a very pretty colour *nods* lighting is fluorescent meh. i never knew that. well i guess now i do. hahass.
long review. BE HAPPY.
lovee reicheru.
sine chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
what should I say? beautiful imagery.
myno chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
that's gorgeous. You're style is like no one else's here on fictionpress. I love the images you form with your words and the strong sense of emotion.
The lines: flecks of gold for the
gods to play connect-the-dots and form
the constellations. -awesome image. Keep writing forever, i'll definitely keep reading your stuff. *adds to favs*
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I thought I'd
return the favour
the same way
it came.
Well, I did
notice this poem yesterday
but decided to review it
So be it.
It forces me,
ever so reluctantly
to say
"Well done!"
There was no sarcasm attached whatsoever.
arcanum-zw chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Yes! Finally can review. The emotions conveyed here are so addictive! The happy ecstasy part is so hyperactive. Lol. I don't believe you didn't write this without any inspiration!
vanka chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
love the imagery here; how you aren't afraid to use personification. good job.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
heavenly. the imagery is just beautiful. the colors and the moods are perfect celestial infinite.
moonarised polane chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
hey. beautiful. yeah its really,really gd and i loved it.
i knew you wrote it for me right?
im favouriting it.
the whole poem was just so rich and full of vivid colours. its so real.
i have this sudden image of a little kid saying "mommy,mommy, i wanna be a sky painter when i grow up!"
i have strange imagination.
anyway. i love this. seriously.
and yarh. i noticed the absence of caps. heh.
okkay. thats all.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
o beautiful! love ur imagery in this and your descriptions
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Oh, those connecting dots
From neutron star to giant reds
From blues A-major strummed
Singing lost longings leaning
Upwards into sky
Where awaits impatient
Kismet's lightning flash
Stroke of clear electric
Slashing the cloud dwelling
With its poignant crash!
Wonderful, delightful, *many adjectives flow on* m