Reviews for Ace of Spades
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010

welcome to our website is :
Ladyfnick chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow...never has a card game seemed so...intense I guess is the right word. I really liked how you built the tension up and up all the way to the end. Good job!
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Spade seems really scared of Relm, like a bad ex he's trying not to fall for again.
Takiyana chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
...wow. that was incredible. i certainly hope you plan on writing more to it. very transfixing, i couldn't tear my eyes away from the text! you have incredible talent my friend, keep up the good work.
Amindaya chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I did not understand this at all...but, it was well written. :)
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Awesome story. I like the tension at the end. Made it seem mysterious and apprehensive.

You have great pacing. Excellent one-shot. : )
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
well written! man, that was a good fic! I love the link to amethysts with the guy's eyes, and hte innuendos. well written; this is amazing!
Bleeding Air chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
wow! That was amazing. Strangely dark, yet there was no real reason for it to seem dark. But it did. haha. Neat twist with the main charas name being Spade. Well, I LOVED the story! and the tension well well written!
silverg3r chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
spades.
ah u'll kill me if i said i liked... diamonds. but no. spades are nice.
eh good idea to call someone spade. however connotation of garden tool ought to be avoided. haha joking.
yar. very. wicked. the word for it is wicked!
m. very suggestive. leaves a sense of satisfaction. even tho i wish you could go on. so tempting. tsk. slashy. heh. thought u wrote hp slash initially. but think original fic gives more freedom right. but then the audience different liao.
haha all the bridge phrases i hear them often too. haha. i once played a game like this with the trump being hearts. i didn't even use my ace of hearts. wah lao. but it was only 4 spades i think? yar. :)
ie very unstable... worried. anyway. yar. keep writing. yep yep. :) can never keep up with your ideas lar.
okay. gtg. type this for damn long. so yar. see u soon. continue loving slash. continue writing slash. yep yep.
[sak.]
Esquirella chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
That was AMAZING! I really loved the tension here.