Reviews for Castle Mirrors
TheBookThief26 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This Is one of THE BEST fanfics I have ever read. Have u ever published anything? I looks like you havent updated in a while but I NEED to know what happens next!
SweetlilSunshine chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow hope you continue this.
Binkybaby chapter 29 . 5/6/2011
Okay I have just now finished your story...I read it in like four hours without stopping. When I finished it my friend not sayin names but a nickname Turtle said "They did the dirty and now they have twins." Lol it is 11:58 p.m. Lol. Anywho I loved it. But I am wondering how Arturo kept finding all her daggers and such? It's totally driving me insane. Well I am already insane but that doesn't mean anything! I am babbling. Yes I know. Heehee. Your story had some funny and random parts. I repeated some of the lines out loud. Literally. Lol. I like that word. Literally. I say it wierd though... Okay so I am totally going to stop babbling now.
Binkybaby chapter 24 . 5/6/2011
HOW THE HECK DOES HE KEEP FINDING HER WEAPONS? WTF MAN I GOTTA KNOW!
WordsLove chapter 25 . 4/11/2011
I don't like how this Jewelz character is more involved in the story than Kit, Kit is the main character so why is it that Jewelz is in The Grave while Kit is not, and how Jewelz is tending to Arturs wounds while Kit is happy and carefree. This Jewelz character is kinda ruining the story. You're kinda making her seem more important than the other characters. If you take everything Jewelz has said and done, that whole character, the story would still make sense. I don't even see why she's still in the story. The other characters could have figured out what she did without her, so Jewelz is more of an inconvienence or burden in this story. I just don't like her, AT ALL. Don't get me wrong, she's niceand all that but what's the point of having her still in the story? Anyone else could have done the things she's done. So I suggest you mae her character less included or just take her out alltogether. That's just my opinion. PEACE! _
InnocentSarcasm chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
I think you spelled vegas as vages.

Sorry if I should probably now comment at the end oof the story only

hehe

Don't kill me
InnocentSarcasm chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
just one question

how can she have black lashed and red hair unless she dyed them or she put on mascara. You didn't specify it and now I am confused

hehe

other than that Beauty and the Beast is my favorite fairytale

and this is good and now i am going to keep reading this :}
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 29 . 12/1/2010
That was awesome.

First of all, that scene where Arturo is fighting the beast is simply mesmerizing. It just takes the classic Beauty and the Beast story to an entirely new level. It was wonderful.

The plot to this story is so well-developed. It's amazing the way you build your suspense before resolving it here at the end without over-complicating things with ten thousand subplots.

I had some reservations regarding your POV... the switch between first person and the omniscient voice is a bit confusing in the earlier chapters. By the end of the story, though, I think I've decided that I like it.

I think you could really improve this story if you just took the time to read through your chapters and clean up the simple errors (misused words, forgotten words, typos, etc.) It would really improve the flow of the story and turn this story into a real jewel.

Not that it isn't magnificent already. This story is a great mixture of classic fairytale and modern, witty repartee. I really enjoyed reading it.

Good job!
toaster unions chapter 29 . 10/16/2010
I liked your story overall but I have one complaint:

WHAT IS WITH JEWELZ? I don't get it, is she someone you're going to focus on in a sequel or something? Because I feel she really had no point in this story. She didn't realy even add a new perspective. I just didn't get her. Or the way her name is spelled.

But besides that, it was really cute. I loved the world you thought up. It was decently developed and felt real. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Abrasive chapter 29 . 9/30/2010
What I lovd about this story was how wildly inventive it was. You took a well-known fairytale and transformed it into something still recognisable but simultaneously totally new. Fantastically commendable.

However - and this is an issue I see from the reviews a lot of people have had - Jewelz is unnecessary and at times just plain annoying. Initially I was intrigued by the narration, conducted by a party who was connected to the protaganist but wasn't the protaganist herself. It seemed a new and interesting way to disconnect the writer. But you failed to develop Jewelz's role sufficiently, and, consequently, she just felt glib. There was nothing she said or learned which you hadn't already demonstrated in third person.

Other than that, your vocabulary was vast but the ratio of spelling mistakes in the story was above average. You should really go back and edit, reading chapters aloud to ensure the syntax is correct.
sneaky-fox chapter 29 . 9/8/2010
I love this story just as much as the last time I read it! I'm not that crazy about Jewelz and I think I would prefere the story to be told from the authors point of view (as it is when Jewelz isen't present)

But Jewelz or not this is the best Beauty and the Beast spin-off ever!

I
Mockin' Bird chapter 29 . 9/8/2010
Magnificent! Marvellous! I love your story a lot. This has been a refreshing story to me and it has certainly pulled up my standards of the other stories I'm about to read. Storyline wasn't so cliche, as well as the magical parts of the story. However, there were some spelling mistakes and grammatical errors here and there, but it was a good read.
s4rcastic5wimr chapter 19 . 8/3/2010
I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed earlier, but I've been too busy trying to read your story! Anyways, I LOVE the plot, because it's so original, yet familiar enough that nobody gets all confused. However, I think you need to work on your grammar, especially homophones.

Also, I don't think that Jewelz was necessary AT ALL. She doesn't really do anything to help the plot along, so she probably could have been relegated to just a minor character.

Lastly, your points of view are scattered and aren't clear sometimes. Like, you jump around with Jewelz's POV and then the very next sentence is from Kit's. This is very confusing, and you should probably edit those sorts of things in the future.

Overall, this story is very, very good. Good luck with any other stories you're writing!
Gilly Bean2 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I'm going to have to read up on this story at a later date, but I wanted to leave a little note saying that so far I liked the prologue. I'm a little confused in this first chapter, though. I mean, I get what is happening, but I'm confused about Torrence...is it the same character as the prologue, or did you use the name again? I guess that is incentive to keep reading, huh? Cheers!

Gilly
Juliet chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. Your story was nominated and has been added to the Fantasy portion of the site. Congrats and all that. :D Here's your raving review:

t's original in its own way, and very interesting at that. The storyline is brilliant-and it draws its parallels to Beauty and the Beast, yet it has its twists. Each and every character was intriguing. This is not your typical love story-the "on acid" part of the summary is definitely true.

XOXO.