Reviews for Castle Mirrors
Raen Shadows chapter 29 . 11/20/2006
FREAKIN' AWESOME! I can't even put to words just how freaking awesome this story was. You had an excellent balance of tragic love and humor. - Absolutely love it! There were several spelling errors, however. But nothing a good old spell checker can't disperse -. Aah man's best invention...lol.. they didn't particularly detract from the overall awesomeness of the stry though. I hope there is a sequel.

Keep up the excellent work -

Raen
Captain Lucky chapter 29 . 11/10/2006
AMAZING! I loved that ending. And - congratulations - you have renewed my faith in fantasy in general. This is one of the first real fantasies I have read on here that isn't a blatant rip off of Lord of the Rings or something like that. You are an unbelieveable writer and you have inspired me. Thank you for a sensational story. )
Captain Lucky chapter 28 . 11/10/2006
That was a remarkable climax. I don't quite understand the pumkin thing, but wow! You created such a feeling...
Captain Lucky chapter 25 . 11/6/2006
I really liked that dragon fight thing, and I'm seeing more of why the narrator is who she is.
Captain Lucky chapter 23 . 11/5/2006
This is getting kind of messy...lots of enemies.
Captain Lucky chapter 22 . 11/5/2006
Sorry, but once again, I am without words. It gave me chills.
Captain Lucky chapter 21 . 11/5/2006
I really like how you described the dance. And I think I'm beginning to see where the narrator comes in.
Captain Lucky chapter 20 . 11/4/2006
I can feel how this is leading up to something. You're really good at forshadowing and just building tension in general. I also really like how you write about fights. I find it really difficult but you do is really well.
Captain Lucky chapter 19 . 11/4/2006
I like how you're starting to tell things from Arturo's life now so we can finally understand what's going on in his mind. I'm also excited to learn where they dreams are going.

That was better... )
Captain Lucky chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
I'm really sorry I'm such a bad reviewer, but I have nothing to say. I really do like this, though, and I'll try to come up with some better comments.
Captain Lucky chapter 17 . 11/4/2006
Wow, I really thought that Fenrir was going to do something scary...wow.
Captain Lucky chapter 16 . 11/4/2006
I was really tense during this chapter, but it seems like they've finally made a break-through. Oh, and I laughed a lot at that last part. ;)
Captain Lucky chapter 15 . 11/4/2006
Oh, exciting. Kit's really in a fix. (Again, I'm sorry for my lame reviews, I'm loving every minute of this!)
Captain Lucky chapter 14 . 11/4/2006
I think I'm starting to get things now... Sorry I don't have much to add. I'm not a really good reviewer.
Captain Lucky chapter 13 . 11/4/2006
I like this one a lot, though I still kind of don't understand the whole knife thing. Also, I don't see what importance the narrator has in all this, or if she plays a role at all...? But still I liked it a lot.
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »