Reviews for Castle Mirrors
Captain Lucky chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
Sorry I haven't read in a while, but I like the way this story is progressing. I smell trouble too... )
Bada-Bing.Bada-Bang chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I enjoyed your story very much. Is there ever going to be a sequel?
Mell8 chapter 29 . 10/22/2006
Very good story! Please put up an sequel soon!
a Leader by Default chapter 29 . 10/7/2006
Suggestions: Editing. A good beta will do out the first person thing. It's entirely confusing, completely unnecessary and at times, damn silly. 3rd person. Stick with that. And I guarantee your fic will possess a sense of lastly, the ending was a bit hurried. Take your time with it as you did with the middle of the story

Other than that, I really enjoyed this fic. It was fun to read and cute enough to enjoy without any care in the world. I like the B&B twist and your take on it. PLus it's clear you took your time to PLOT a story and not just write a random sequence of events all tied together. You have some great potential. Best of luck to you.
Kristina Suko chapter 29 . 10/6/2006
Aw... I love this story so much. Beauty and the Beast has been my favorite fairy tale since I first saw the Disney version I was... umm... really little. Probably around two or three. You did an awesome job of it! There is, however, a need for some spellchecking: you used words which sound the same but are spelled different, and double n's when they weren't neccessary. But yea... I love this. It's my favorite story on FP so far. Awesome job!

Kristina Suko chapter 12 . 10/6/2006
hehehe... o mygosh... poor Kit. I love it. There are a few misspellings hre and there, but it's not bad. (like vane instead of vein.)

Kristina Suko chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
I love this story.

Captain Lucky chapter 11 . 10/5/2006
Wow...I really like Bronwyn, once again. She seems to really brighten the whole mood.
Kristina Suko chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
lol... eaten by unicorns. Interesting story, so far. I'm definitely coming back to read more!

Aria Zilfier chapter 29 . 10/5/2006
woot! I finally finished this. It's terrific! The part where it changes from 3rd point to 1st point of view is kinda confusing at times though, but it's kind of interesting, cos it's something different.

Good job!
Aria Zilfier chapter 4 . 10/4/2006
I'm blown away! the story is good! I'm guessing the witch stole the rose to create Kit and the prince was pissed at her! or something
Captain Lucky chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
Again, I like where this is going...I'm not sure if I already mentioned this, but I'm interested to see where Jewelz comes in...anyway, great story. I can't stop thinking about it! )
M.R.Sanner chapter 15 . 9/26/2006
I luv this story ! I really do , I hope you think of getting it published , cause I would be at Borders midnight to buy this ! I really would !

Oh the new chapter of F,W & K is up . Please go read it and tell me whatcha think , cause there is a sudden change ,well not to much of a change , but you get what I'm trying to say .

M.

aka

COnfuzzld Me
Captain Lucky chapter 9 . 9/26/2006
Oh, it suddenly got a lot more complicated...I like this a lot. It's not at all what I expected from a 'retelling' of a fairytale. So few people can actually do that right w/o copying Disney almost word for word, so a round of applause for you! I can't wait to read on!
Captain Lucky chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
This is getting really interesting...I'm hoping Arturo stops being emotionless and boring soon, though. I really liked the part with Bronwyn a couple chapters ago... ;)
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »