Reviews for Castle Mirrors
Captain Lucky chapter 7 . 9/22/2006
Nice! I really like the thing about Torrence's family history. By the way, was Park City the place you randomly chose for your story, or do you live there or what? Just wondering. I love reading your work!
Captain Lucky chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
Wow!...oh, wait, I'm trying not to say the same thing every time, huh? But I really do like this so far. And it's starting to become more clear. You're such a talented storyteller. I seriously can't stop reading this thing!
Captain Lucky chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
Again, I really like this...my reviews are kind of boring aren't they? I guess I don't have much to say...Oh well, keep writing!
Captain Lucky chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
Wow, this just gets better and better. You're really good at dreams. I love using them, but I'm never as good at them. I'm excited to see where this is going.)
Captain Lucky chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Oh, I really like this. I know I've said that every time, but I love your style of writing...I'll try to think of something more creative to say next time... )
chedbug chapter 29 . 9/16/2006
Wow, yay! I love this version so much more than the last one. It flows and makes so much more sense. But- take out the spazzy first person bits. They're annoying, and if you want to use first person for her in future books, you can use it without having it here in this book. Other than that-brilliant!
M.R.Sanner chapter 14 . 9/14/2006
, oh my new chapters out .
PsychoLady chapter 29 . 9/12/2006
I enjoyed this story way too much...-
M.R.Sanner chapter 13 . 9/12/2006
lmao , nice . I loved hwo Kit and Arturo think so much a like .
M.R.Sanner chapter 12 . 9/12/2006
she's so in love ! Yay , good for her !
Captain Lucky chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
This is amazing! You are such a good writer. I seriously could have picked this up off a library shelf. I can't wait to see what's next... )
Kayla Christine chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
Oh Intrigue, intrigue! This is turning out to be quite the good book!

Chasing Princes has been updated, aka, there are 13 chapters now!

Kayla Christine
M.R.Sanner chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
more revalations ! Yay
M.R.Sanner chapter 10 . 9/10/2006
aw the mysterious Arturo is ...,well, not so mysterious any longer .
M.R.Sanner chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
oh what does Cundry have in mind ? The world may enver know ,well at least untill I read the next chapter . I love this story it keeps getting better and better ! I swear when you become like the New York Times bestseller and are all like altra famous , I'm gonig 2 be like " Ha ! I knew her before she became so big , and she said she liked my story !" Lol . Seriously I luv your story and I would buy it in a heart beat
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »