Reviews for Castle Mirrors
M.R.Sanner chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
Oh my God ! How did Arturo hurt himself ::gasp:: , I guess I ahve to read on to find out
elisefey chapter 29 . 9/10/2006
YAY! That was an awesome ending! It made me all goofy giggly. Tee hee!
ELizabeth chapter 8 . 9/10/2006
O, master of suspense! It's mysterious even though I know what happens! I'll stop using exclaimation points now! Or maybe not! Oh no! Ah!
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 9/10/2006
Still! As told by Jewelz...I just don't know why! *breathes deeply and counts to ten* People died in fire! Tres sad, no? Too sad for this story? Love Angelo to pieces, though.
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Oh, Kit, always hiding things in naughty places. Well, if it gets Arturo on top of her...me and my crazy hormones ;)
Elizabeth chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
Fenrir makes me giggle! How I've missed the good old disfunctional gang!
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Still don't know why this is told by Jewelz-this chapter was all narration, anyway. Like it better like , love it otherwise! Memories! Can't wait for the love of my life to arrive! Je hearts Arturo beaucOUP.
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
No more Elsa! Torrence...that will take some getting used to. I like the new Fenrir and Angelo stealing Kit thing...But I gotta say, I am not digging the story as told by Jewelz. It seems like Kit is becoming a secondary character or something...I dunno, I shall read on.
tour d'ivoire chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I hope it has a happy ending. I'd probably cry if it didn't.

When does Finding Faeries or whatever you're calling it come out?
elisefey chapter 28 . 9/9/2006
I can't help it: I'm totally in love with this story and I think this is my favorite chapter so far!
Kayla Christine chapter 4 . 9/8/2006
I had a dog named Nakita )

Lovely chapters, you rule the world. Game over.

You describe everything so great! And the names you use are creative as ever and and and... there's just too much to love!

You have lovely grammar as well )

Kayla Christine
Captain Lucky chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
WOW, I love this! I can't wait to read more. This has got to be one of the best things I've ever read on fictionpress! )
Celes chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Oh wow, I LOVE the new prologue! It's wonderful! I can't wait to read the rest of the revision - and the sequel, too! _

By the way, if you need someone to help you edit grammar and spelling mistakes, well...I'm not bad at that. -_
M.R.Sanner chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
Yay 4 cold-stone , there ice cream is delish .Lol thanx 4 the review , lol . Still ucky 2 know a guy like sage ::sighs::
M.R.Sanner chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
woot! I luv ceres ( the manga !) and of course the fairy tale ! And wow I though Sage ,my character ahd a bad name . Lol , Arturo ahs it way worse ! ( how come when I spell his name I want to spell Naruto ! LOL .) Great chappie
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »