Reviews for Castle Mirrors
M.R.Sanner chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
omg u were born in md ! Weird ! Oh I was born in southern maryland hostpital
M.R.Sanner chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
:;laughs:: Yay 4 the labyrinth *SP* ! Omg I luv this chapter ! . The more I read of this story them ore I fall in love with it ! It's so witty ! YAY WITTY !
Kayla Christine chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
o creepy end... A wonderful second chapter. I'm sorry I only read one at a time... I know, I suck.

But if it helps, Chasing Princes now has 12 chapters. )
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Holy crud on a stick. This is so insane! A revised version? My first reaction was a little like "Omd, she did NOT re-vamp her kick-ass story! If anything happens to my sexy Arturo I'll keel you!" But, I think I'm past that phase. It's been so long since I've been able to stop and read something, and times are krazy over here (more than usual), and what could you have done but kicked even MORE ass? I'm totally psyched to dig into this story again! Nervous, but definately excited. Just a reminder: you're stories turn my frowns upsidedown; please don't ever stop writing!
M.R.Sanner chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
awsume ! Luv luv luv luv it ! I can't wait 2 finish reading the rest ! And thank u for the great reviews and ur poem ( though I dunno where its from , lol )
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
wow this is really good ! I can't wait 2 read more ! please return the favor and r&r my storie frogs,warts and kisses
Kayla Christine chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wow.. first chapter, and I'm already in love! This is a great story, I'm putting it on my favorites list! I'll be reading more as I get the time.

"Eww it's all wet! Don't give it to me!"

I heart that line with a passion. Don't know why.

Could you do me to honor of reading my story, Talia, and leaving a few reviews? I would love you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and you get the point!

Thanks!

Kayla Christine
daisydarling16 chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Wow, I absolutely LOVE this story! You're a fantastic writer. :) I think I'm going to go read some of your other stories now to pass the time until you update this!
volleychick89 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I really enjoyed reading the original version of this story. lol, unfortunately I kind of jumped around reading it. The story was basically finished then and I was anxious to get to the end. lol, so I missed alot of stuff. I'm glad you've decided to revise so I can catch the whole story from beginning to end.
trickstersqueen15 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
?I don't understand why you've rewritten (the last version was awesome!) but anyway... It seems interesting, but a few parts are fuzzy and I would have no clue what was going on if i hadn't read the previous version. So now kit isn't adpoted in our world? and there's no more rose, just kit? and kit is rose? why? I'll just wait till the next update i guess. _
I.F chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
WTF! 0_o YOU'RE STARTING OVER! ARGGH! WHY IS IT THAT ALL AUTHORS SEEM TO DO THIS!*pouts* And you didn't even update 'The Grave of Bastion'.
Kaitlyn chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hm, methinks this new version will be very interesting.

Very interesting.

So I guess there's no mother Rose. Kit IS Rose. I wonder, now, why Cundry put a curse on everyone (Arturo). Um...nope. Nothing's coming to me. No theories.

This is going to be AWESOME!

Anyways, you had me thoroughly surprised when I checked my email and saw an author's alert on Castle Mirrors. But now I'm stoked to read it again.

One little complaint, I got confused at the part where you talked about Fenrir and Fredrik. I get what you're trying to say, because I knew who they were before. But as a new reader, someone might confused that Fenrir was put in the dungeons.

This is one of my favorite stories on fp. I love it! And I can't wait to read the rest of it!

Kaitlyn
Kelly chapter 16 . 8/31/2006
WTF? Person, what is WRONG WITH YOU? First you were all, "Kit, you're stuck in the Grave. Suck it up." Then she's in school? And how can Fenrir just wonder around naked in OUR world? Isn't he keeper of the gates? Wouldn't he KNOW when he's coming through? Remember, YOU are the author. You know things that we DON'T! Don't expect us too. Because YOU need to tell us. How the hell else are we supposed to know?
Guest chapter 28 . 8/11/2006
Hahaha, this is certainly my favorite story! Haha, love it! Haha...im curious about that book of yours that you will publish...
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
man im basically speechless. that was amazing! i cant even imagine how u even came up w/all those twists and turns all based on beauty and the beast. this is definetly one of my top favorite stories. i loved it! and now i see u have a sequel i really do hope u update that one. anyway i loved this story and dont stop writing!
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »