Reviews for Castle Mirrors
Gloria195 chapter 27 . 10/9/2005
I went all Aww when I read the her sitting in his arms things. Don't end the story so soon... Arturn deserves more on screen time! :)

Gloria
Erin Maureen chapter 27 . 10/9/2005
im sad to see this story ending! :( its so good, is perfect, and this chapter was amazing! i loved the ending it was perfect! update soon!
punkispurple chapter 27 . 10/9/2005
They kissed, yay and hte curse is broken... though confused whats happening about cundry.. but yay! _ Aww it was so cute!
The 2nd Mrs de Winter chapter 27 . 10/8/2005
Another good chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
HajariSheep chapter 27 . 10/8/2005
Aw! I love Arturo.
Elizabeth chapter 27 . 10/8/2005
That. Friggin. Rocked. Ass. That was goram perfect *squeal*! My socks have been rocked off and I just about peed my pants with delight (hopefully the couch isn't soiled...). Hot damn, snaps for sexy first kiss *squeals more and frightens fat black kitty; come back, kitty!*. Aw man, gunna haveta read that over and over again. So glad there's another chapter (it doesn't feel like you're rushing at all, cheerz for you). Much love for you and your story, thank you for all the times you've made me feel better when I've been down, thank you a million. Bwah, gunna be reading this chapter forever :) Can't wait for the next!
Maho.Shojo chapter 27 . 10/8/2005
No! It's almost over! [

I'll miss this story... haha, but i guess i can always read it and reread it over and over again. xP

I'm obsessed!
La petite malaine chapter 26 . 10/7/2005
Oh man, that was good all around in the last two chapters. I love that kit just ran off. (prompted by love most likely) All good, all the , some editing issues but I still love it. Honestly though, I don't think you should rap this up in a speedy way and one chapter would without a doubt be serving your story a !(sorry for the late review.)
Dragonmount chapter 26 . 10/3/2005
Waiting for update! heh heh
Lauryn-143 chapter 26 . 10/3/2005
Wow. Again, this story is absolutely amazing! I'm a big fan of Beauty and the Beast so this really hits the spot. (I'm sure that could be twisted in some vile way...eww...) Well anyways, it'll be really sad to see it go. I can't wait for the next chapter.
dancingintheshadows chapter 26 . 10/2/2005
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

dancingintheshadows
Lily Brennan chapter 26 . 9/28/2005
Aw, just one more chapter? It has to end? NO! lolI really enjoy your story, it's very well written. Only a few confusing parts, but I'm sure those'll get cleared up shortly. _ Please update soon!
Essie chapter 26 . 9/28/2005
I love that there's still magic in the world. Actually this is quite a well written story. It could have become cliche and the prince developed into the modern day romeo but instead it's kit's character that evolves and definitely like the fantasy spin. Keep going! pip pip rah rah!
Gloria195 chapter 26 . 9/28/2005
OOh lovely... Evil Cundry! Go Kit! Go everyone but the evil people! Update soon!Gloria
Mage Dudette chapter 26 . 9/28/2005
where did kit go indeed! um.. funky tho, im glad they got away frm cundry! tho, aww.. as if angelo's mute! poor guy.. _
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »