Reviews for Castle Mirrors
Goolz chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
yeah not one of the best chapters but still very good and pretty funny (especially the chucky cheese thing) and response to the kung fu test thing: thanks I am very proud of myself I just wish I had drawn blood... Well keep up the good work or I will just have to steal your floppy disc and read the other chapters now.
Elizabeth chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Oh! She MUST find out what happens to Harry Potter! That would be just aweful!
unthinkable chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
oh i like! its so funny! please update soon
Dragen Eyez chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
hmm...i like this! AND it's finally letting me review! YAY! _ you're on my alert list now..can't wait to read more!
pixy-dizzy chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
*cackles* Absolutely freaking hilarious. Poor Kit...Wow, Grandma is very...very fairy-tale like. I love the story so far! Kit's taking this whole thing quite calmly, isn't she? I mean, not calm-calm, but just-right-calm. I mean, since we now have BOOKS and all, we'd probably be just like, "Aw, crap, I'm stuck in some other weird dimension and soon Big Baddies are going to come and get me...But hey, look on the bright side! Maybe I'll get to find my True Love while stuck in this hellhole!"
Ahem. Sorry for babbling...Anyway, please update soon!
Goolz chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Awesome dude, the whole thing is funny and great and stuff, if I think of anything you need to work on, I shall tell you.
Goolz
punkispurple chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
new chapter yay! That was really cool! Did they all turn into random animals, or is there a reason for each animal that they turned into? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Goolz chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
*laughing* I love it! Ok ailsa I will read this one consistantly cause its so very very good and funny!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Oy, how I do love your stories. I can't wait to see how this one plays out; especially with this suspiciously sexy young man in the window, oolala. Bit confusing with the falling and the cliff thing, but minor confusion at most. Write some more!
punkispurple chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
That was really cool! I love beauty adn the beast _ I'm really really really looking forward to reading more!
Dorin chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
I love it so far! Continue, continue! lol, can't wait for the next chapter,
.:Dorin:.
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hey, this is pretty good! Lol, Beauty and the Beast on acid...hehe. A few spelling mistakes, but hey, that happens to everybody. *screams up at self-important authors that I haven't met yet, but oh well: YES, AND DON'T TRY TO DENY IT!* Ahem.
Had me cracking up when Kit was all, 'What a pathetic way to die...eaten by unicorns...'
I'm interested to see how this'll turn out! You're doing great so far! And, a piece of advice...most people like reading stories better if paragraphs are spaced out...like, with lines inbetween them and stuff. I know, it doesn't really make a tonne of sense...but online, I guess it makes it easier to read or something.
So. Great job, please update soon!
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47