Reviews for Castle Mirrors
XThe.Black.LilyX chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
I'm loving this story!

'How did Arturo keep in such good shape anyway? Probably, it was all the bull-fighting and knife throwing he did…' lol that had me in stitches. its a wonderful-romantic-fantasy yet the humour in it is just amazing. nice going XD (anyway... onot the next chapter)

p.s. i liked it how you had included 'david bowie' in the other chapter (dance! magic dance!)
Genato chapter 29 . 8/27/2007
the fic is good although it was very confusing. it's stillv eyr very good though.
T.K.Ennet chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
I've read the whole story, and loved it. But this chapter seemed like the best place for a review, since it involved my only read critique: I was really thrown by the sudden first person narration! It kind of throws things askew. I mean, i understand that the point is that the "I" (Jewelz) is the writer, but of that's the case, then the narration should be in her voice from her perspective. You put it in first person when she shows up, then cut to omniscent when she's gone, saying things that Jewelz could never know and getting into other people's perspectives. It just strikes me as disjointed. I'd put it all in third person. You can still have Kit/Rose comment that Jewelz is going to write the story, but i'd leave it at that...just my opinion.

On a side note, since you're obviously amazingly talented (I've read the first two "suits" of Andwyrden too), if you ever get a chance, could you go check out some of Snakes and Spiders for me? I really need an objective audience.
atreyu love chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i love beauty and the beast:D
Jay827 chapter 29 . 7/29/2007
WOW.

i absolutely LOVE this story, if it was a book i would totally buy it.

AMAZING job, but i'm sure you get that a lot.

-Jocelyn
Irish Silver chapter 17 . 7/16/2007
excelent story! really enjoying it so far!
Lizzy chapter 29 . 6/24/2007
I really liked your story's ideas, and this could easily develop into something amazing - but it has a long way to go. I don't really understand how you're getting something published, though I haven't read the story in question... You have so many grammar errors that I do not even know what to do with myself. How old are you? I don't know any writers who have graduated high school who make the same kind of mistakes and in such bulk quantities as you do in this story. It is almost like you're trying to use the wrong word! A lot of it is homonymns (herd/heard, two/too/to, and so many more), awkward phrasing, punctuation... My other issue with the story is that so many things are left basically unexplained... But the idea is great. Maybe if you can find a better way of getting it from your head onto paper. I don't mean this to sound cruel... It is just the truth, and skepticism that the person who wrote this would be able to get anything published.
Horizon Passage chapter 29 . 6/23/2007
I only have one word that describes this novella:

Brilliant.
Lily Laurence chapter 29 . 6/21/2007
Love it!
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 29 . 6/21/2007
Wow talk about an ending. I loved Arturo. This story was a whole lot of fun to read and wasn't drawn out. Good work.

PS don't forget to tell me about that book you're publishing.
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Damn Arturo sounds sexy. A gothic sexy.

I like Kit.
Bookgirl2021 chapter 29 . 6/12/2007
Normally it would take me a few days to read a story this long, but it only took me two...I think. This is a really good story. I like how you took a classic fairy tale and kind of twisted it around. I have a few suggestions, but they can wait until later.

BG2021
Many Chronicles chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Is this going to be published?

I'd buy it!

Love the story.
jonboblee chapter 29 . 4/13/2007
was the boy who was with torrence in epiloque Angelo?
Estelin chapter 29 . 4/7/2007
this story wasextremly well done. keep up the good work and writing. I love dthe Characters Kit and Arturo. I hope there is more as i don't want it to be over.
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »