Reviews for High School of Horror
Unity 0 Souls chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
That was a very spooky and humrous story. I very much enjoyed it.
JPWords chapter 8 . 2/16/2005
I like it. It's a sound story. I just wish it were a little longer. To the favorites list u go.
poeticnobody chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Wow, I love it! Please add more soon, or I might go crazy waiting for it! Very well done, but watch what tense you're writing in.
Matt chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
It's all dialogue. So, are the characters black masses that talk? There is no character development. Why should I care if any or all of them die?
mandy chapter 8 . 12/24/2004
first let me just say that story kicked ass and i think it would be a really good moive that i would watch over and over and over... thats pretty much what i had to say...**trails off looking a butterfly then runs into a pole** goddamn bugs! sorry...i tend to ..do that...bye! :)
Dedric-Ciggory chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Hiya! I love this story! It was so funny, yet creepy and scary at the same time. The characters are funny and weird. I love all of your stories so far! *Adds to favorite author* Well, I hope you add more soon. You story is certainly the best so far on this website! Just make sure you do not make a lot of characters. It gets mind-boggling and confusing. Other than that, This was the best!

John "Dedric" Pham
Kanna-sama chapter 7 . 12/17/2004
Very interesting. I like who you are building on this. Keep going on it, it's sure to be good at the end.
eunaristar chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
I think this story is going to be something unforgettable
DarkAznTigress chapter 5 . 11/19/2004
Hey, it's me. I read your fic, not bad i guess. Chapter 5 was a little short, Your other ones were at least a litle more longer. Other than that, nice work. This story also kinda reminds me of an RE fic. You know, the whole place has no power, bodies everywhere, mad people. But meh, whatever i guess
Caro N chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Me: 0_0

Chloe: Caro, are you okay?

Me: 0_0

Chloe: CARO!

Me: Eh, oh sorry. Interesting chapter. (conjures images of bodies again) Ew, that was gross.

Chloe: Oh come on, you do that all the time in Resurrection.

Me: True. Keep it up Tracy!
Kanna-sama chapter 5 . 11/18/2004
Interesting. Sounds like a real thriller. Can't wait to see the next chapter, hope its up real soon! Ja
CrypticIdentity chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
This is scary and hilarious at the same time! And all of the characters are so far serving somewhat of a purpose. Don't make too many characters though; people will get the names mixed up, and plus, you'll have to account for ALL of them at least every other chapter. But anyways, great job so far! The only error is that sometimes you accidentally put the present tense instead of the past, but it's still good! Keep it up!
-CI