Reviews for Things That Annoy Me
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Forest, or maybe all of us should show you some "Love", boner-biting nimrod.

As for this, thank you! Someone finally agrees rap isn't as great as most people claim it is. Yes, Usher does suck ass, A LOT. I kind of like one song of Eminem's, but other than that, I'd rather hear my head being grinded in a wood chipper o.o.

Keep up the amazing work!
memememememe chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
i liked it i liked it
La Tortura chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
Okay, as beyond uber offended I was from the racism crack as a mixed person can be. And for that Usher slam. I actually sort of think that the 1st 2 chapters were good.
Forest Passant chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
hahahahaha

I think you should also do one on emo people. They deserve a little *love* too! (cracks knuckles)
Forest Passant chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
I think my review should count for at least four normal people's reviews, because I am so much cooler than they are.

So there!
Feng the Tears of a Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Can't spell crap without rap. Hehehe, everyone loves a bit of controversy. I forgot this place existed for a while so, I think people will forgive you for just neglecting one story.
Feng the Tears of a Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Thank God I am not the only one who hates shitty text talk. Personally I like things that annoy me (Which explains most of my friends) and annoying people back is fun... But for some reason doesn't win you many friends... I wonder why. Lol, I completely love ths branding idea I know many people who deserve a good branding.
poetictragedy234 chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
this is hilariously hilarious. i love it. And I have lots of cats.
Pretty Peaceful chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG this is even funnier than chapter...2?anyway, !I wish i could be this funny!:D
Pretty Peaceful chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
OMFG! this si so hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! i really, really, really like this. read some of my stuff, though my shit is usually more depressing. HAHAHAHAHAHAH. IM LAUGHING! this is so GOOD! :D :D :D :D
The Sleepy Poet chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
*salutes* Good bit of satire/humor. I am looking forward to the next..er...installment.
Lord Iceberg chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
WOW. This is one of the FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ. I must have laughed out loud 50 times! (it should be rated PG-13, actually,) but I think it's brilliant! And, this being review number 16, another chapter is now due.
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Get your next part up soon, son! I'm okay. I'm not crazy, really I'm not...okay...maybe a little tad bit...but that's it I swear!
ta1nt3d1uv chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
It annoys me too, and I'm sure plenty of other people. Loved it, now onto the next one. :-)
Rupert Greenwich chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Oh man, that was so racistly hilarious! Are there a lot of black people in australia? Is it warm there? Have you ever seen a kangaroo? Oh, sorry. I got a little ahead of myself there.