Reviews for Looking To You
method acting chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Spoken in old tounge, if not poeticly. Relgious (as usual), but more open. Too straightforward in teh begining (for my tastes) but as it went on...interesting. My general advice to you is to leave your poems more open. Allow them to be precived on different levels. It's fine and dandy you love and whorship your God and all that...but if I don't agree with you (-ahem-) then, I'm not going to find your peices as good as they might be. Stick with your kickass topics I supose, but leave them open. Don't express your thoughts in such a straightforward tone...lace them with descriptions and imagry and the lot. Anways, nice job.
Needa S chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I know how ya feel, but when we lean on Christ he'll put Satan behind us. Heartfelt piece..Awesome write. Keep'em coming. God Bless!
Needa S.
Angel Jenna chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
This is a very good poem. Also since u normally refear to ur life in these things I was wondering if this has anything to do with my email. Please emial me back ASAP! Good job!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
The amazing poems never end! lol. That's good, I love reading them.
Though it seems like almost everyone and everything is against you, I'm happy for you. You're holding firm. I wish I had your corage and strength. I'm not dwindling from my faith in any way, in fact, I may even be stronger in it now then I ever have been, but I've never had any really big trials. I have no idea how well I will hold out when I do. I hope I can be as strong as your poems show you to be.
Keep up the faith and the good work! :)