Reviews for Betrothal
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 3/3
You typed "He stood at the window of his London townhouse contemplated" It should be "and contemplated"

A good beginning. This story seems interesting.
horse4ever chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
r they french or english, or something else?
E. M. Isle chapter 17 . 1/30/2010
just read "betrothal" and i liked it, a lot! i'd love to see you continue it.
pacific.babe chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
AHH! trust me to find this story when it has been discontinued :(

i love it! such an awesome plotline and the falcon... whoo child.. ;)

i hope it was as awesome for you to write as it was awesome for me to read, i really enjoyed it! hope you continue it soon but until then i guess we'll all be coming up with up own theories of what happens to rafe and mina :)

xx
Abbey Bilsen chapter 13 . 5/16/2009
Hey I really enjoy your story. But a little note, during the Regency Era there was no Soviet Union. The communist revolutions did not occur until 1917 and even then a definitive communist state did not really appear until the 1920's. Other than that I do enjoy the story!
bookwormhottie chapter 11 . 1/13/2009
love it
bookwormhottie chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
god she is such a bitch but i absolutely love her character.
cheeky sheep chapter 17 . 10/1/2008
i hope you'll be able to continue soon! I've loved it so far! Can't wait to know what happened next!
supersaiyanx chapter 17 . 8/8/2008
An amazing story!

I hope that you will revive and update this soon!

Till then...
stasius chapter 16 . 1/27/2008
oh yesh.. i feel for mina and rafe! fallen in love with your two lead characters.. c'mon pls write up more mina-rafe moments! can't wait for them to reconcil and catfight again! and loki by my guess would be our rafe's best fren worchester isn't it? hehe.. but i would never find out if you dun write! but no stress! take your time to write while i, an ever faithful fan will wait patiently for a new chap
spazface chapter 17 . 12/25/2007
if it's discontinued, why have you marked it as incomplete?
silentregrets chapter 17 . 12/18/2007
Sorry to hear that your story is to be 'discontinued'. It's a great story. :) Hope to read the rest of it soon. I'll be looking forward to the rest of it!
Nilegulm chapter 16 . 10/14/2007
Wow... this is really good. Loki doesn't seem like a very Regency name though and you had a few grammar mistakes but besides that, it's a very engaging story. Oh, there's a slight historical error: in the ball scene you talk about waltzing-waltzing didn't actually come around until the Victorians. Regency dancing is more line dancing, like the Virginia Reel. But, it's a very good story, I look forward to the next update.

nilegulm
toazdo chapter 17 . 9/27/2007
great story!
slee5133 chapter 17 . 8/13/2007
hey! love the story! please please please update soon! you can't just leave us hanging!
655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »