Reviews for Silenced Voice
gangrene chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very powerful. I can relate to this, when I was to read a contorverial essay to my school at an assembly, my teacher canceled it. "This will stir up the students!" He said. "It will cause anarchy!" Screw him . Anyhoo, awesome poem, man!
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
WOW. *sigh* that IS a really powerful poem. just wow.

please keep it up.

-kayps.-wow
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
loved the lines"You can't silence meI have a voiceI must be heard"for me they captured the meaning of the poem- the intensity of your emotions is portrayed well.
A.Solitaire chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow, that was very powerful, I like your style. keep it up, and i hope you review more of my stuff also.*Solo*
account not in use chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
*claps* Very good, Crystal. I'm printing it out to put on my wall, actaully. My school censors us alot. To much. Again, very good.
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Wow. Powerful. Awesome work!
Arisa Takemura chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
VERY strong message.

I especially liked this part...

"You think you won?You think I was silenced?You think that it's over?You think you have control?You think you won?"

I believe what you were trying to say was put across very nicely. As a writer, the thought of censorship is a nightmare. I appreciate your words, and also that you shared this lovely poem. Thank you!
The System Mother chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
VERY powerful. You put a lot of emotion into it...

Thanks for the review _
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Wow. Very powerful. I love it!
Michael Kim chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
I like the message and the structure of the poem. The repeating few words in many adjacent lines was used effectively.
UnShure Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
A lot of emotion is coming through in this poem! Sorry that your play got censored. The last words are very powerful though. Nice job!
ScourgeoftheSpanishMain chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Anger and the spirit of indignation can be a most powerful muse. I know the feeling well. Your poem got the point across and I almost heard your voice screaming in my ears.
Fairy-of-Fire chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
wow. It's really great. I think the use of emotion is good. Is this Kris Jordan/?
sunscraped chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
...Its a little prolixic, but to say the least, nice job.
!