Reviews for Rain Falls
dancingintheshadows chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Just lovely.

dancingintheshadows
cupcakexcutie chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
ignites the mind in literary conflagration. good job. i like it a lot and faeries are cool. :) (: :) (:

SAREYUKI aka AmateurAnarchist
SkyeWolf25 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Thanks for the review. Beautiful poem by the way. I liked the line, "Tears of the heavens." You have to wonder what heaven is thinking when it rains, you know? Still nicely done.
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
*sigh* wow. that was really good. it's just so...i don't know i just really liked it.

till next time! (hey i cant read all of your 40 works at the same time how ever much i want to so i SHALL be back!)

later

kashe
Forget-The-Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
LOVE IT! Thank you for reviewing my story!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Very beautiful imagery. I love the way your words seem to flow. Very lovely peice.
Lonely-River-Boy chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
The ending summed this piece up nicely. Excellent work! Come join my site check out the link I'm sending you. Keep on writting!

LRB
tyrantvirus chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Yes, more than meets the eye. You have an excilent talent in drawing pictures with words. Keep up the good work.

-R
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Short and sweet, your words flow very nicely.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
you write beautiful poetry! obviously, heh. really well done )k8
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
Your poetry is pretty good, you know that? You do sort of get the feeling that the sky is crying when it rains sometimes. And the comparison of raindrops to Faeries? Good. (And you spelled faerie right! Go you!)

Cheers!
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Very descriptive and it flows well, good work.
Akaiyume chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
this is really beautiful, I don't know what else to say but keep up the good work _
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
short and sweet i'd say. with such a length, you've skillfully added dreaminess in it and it's just lovely. great job there
Syrins chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Very descriptive, and it flowed so nicely. I liked your use of words in here, really original. Despite rain it was more or an emotion. Thanx for reviewing my own works, it means a lot to me to feel heard. Keeping writing, this was really moving.