Reviews for Nightingale Lullaby
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
a nightwish fan! anyway, i love this poem. it's beautiful, ethereally, and sooths yet cuts at the same time. you write with amazing style and thought. i loved it. -kismet.
Alba Deborah chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*blushes* im very embarrassed to admit that i am, actually, confused. i guess that it was the sense of the poem, but i didnt really understand it... however i like the allusions/mockeries to diverse fairy tales, like rapunzel's 'short' hair, and the ethereal quality of the poem... it just conveys some sort of pinkish-blue-lilac sort of cloud, i think :) rambling again? well that's what we writers are there for. luv, adri
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Oh wow... I LOVE the whole.. fairy-taleness of this! That's such an awesome dream! I can just see it... wow, such amazing imagery with the blue roses and the princess... it's so sweet! I love that.. wish I could see your dream, cause that sounds awesome! :D You should do something more with the dream.. like... paint a picture of it or something. it'd be so pretty :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
interesting... nicely written and cool descriptions but it ocnfused me a tad
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Hey, Mia,
This is freakin great! I think you did a good job! I can tell you put a lot of time and energy into this. Be proud of what you wrote, not disappointed. You did awesome!
Lady Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. I can't write you an email right now because i'm on a school computer and it's got the email options blocked out. If I can I'll email you later. Okay? Sue