Reviews for Faith
siddika chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Fantastic job.
Ryan chapter 23 . 8/23/2005
Hey,

Great story man. Hope you write more.

BurningDeath( )
kuronekosama666 chapter 23 . 2/5/2005
once again awesome story- i have to confess that this one was a great one, and i had a dream that followed this story line. it was a great dream. i love the lines, what color is fuckie, and ur little vampire story. is that from a real book? or is it ur creation? i would really apreciate it if you would write more, ive already read ur stories of ff. thanks for the hours of entertainment.
xMary-Lynnx chapter 23 . 2/1/2005
I loved your story.
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 23 . 12/28/2004
loved it!
Kindred-HeartsS2 chapter 23 . 12/23/2004
Aww.. finally! lol i love ur stories! very kute ending!
fanfare chapter 23 . 12/23/2004
wow. just wow. that was AMAZING! I absolutely LOVED your story! you are very talented.
HeyKiddo chapter 23 . 12/22/2004
wow! what a fantastic ending- a great christmas present. I love the fact the background changed to London too (my home city!) and Leslie sounds like every second friend out there! This is a fantastic story and I know i'm going to read it again.. and again.. :)

Thank you!
UNwitty182 chapter 21 . 12/22/2004
Cool story but i expected a better ending...
Torrential Chaos chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
*many tears* ;_; so beautiful...T_T so very beautiful...oh but I cannot believe it is over! NO... BOTH STORIES ARE OVER! whatever will I do with myself now ;_;
Adders721 chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
Aww..Im sad that the story is over but i am glad that tesa and edmund are together! I think it would be cool to do a sequal with the wedding! Can't wait for more from you! Loved your other story too!~adders~
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I have followed through all your stories(even the ones on ) They are wonderful! Keep on writing, you have a great talent!
Desert Illusion chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
Aw! That was such a sweet and cute ending! I really hoped that they could get toegther, and they did! YAY! What a nice winter to remember. Hehe, anyways, good story. Just work a bit on your tenses, and the rest is perfect! Hope see more of your stories! Good luck! Take care! BYE! -Maha.
shadowed love chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
wow! i loved the ending! i'm so happy for them even though you made them up lol
AAOTD chapter 23 . 12/21/2004
aw! this is soo cute and such a perfect ending! this was very different from all your other stories too. mind if i use a couple of the snow ideas too? _ edmund is such a cute little puppy waiting for his misstress to come back out. i wish i could write like you do though, my stories...don't really have an ending and my characters don't bond as good as you do. i can honesty say that there are points in your story when i wanted to cry. there, i said it happy? your story is really the only one that has made me feel really bad and wow, you're such a great author. happy holidays and a happy b-day to me _ on x-mas -_-. sweet sixteen now...but can't get a car for a while longer dang it.
134 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »