Reviews for The Gift
IxAmxMadness chapter 24 . 6/28/2013
Don't let a good thing die hard.
Popculturejesus chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I have to say, hun, and I am very sorry to say this, but you have thoroughly disgusted me with this story. And it was a very good story, and I will admit I have not read passed chapter 10 and will not be reading anything further from you. I'm not saying this to upset you, at least that truly truly is not my intent and, if what I have to say does upset you or anyone else, I deeply apologize.

So, let's be plain and simple about things. I'm a victim of rape. In a similar situation to Edmund, in fact. My abuser was very similar to Bryan in that he was "caring" in his want for me to feel pleasure. He fully admitted he wanted to love me and wanted me to love him back, he didn't just want sex, though he blackmailed me into it. Sweety, you don't get past that. I don't care if Edmund blacked out the feeling and love were so good. You don't get past rape like that. There is nothing in this world that would pacify the true and barbarically deep loathing for my rapist. I just hope you take all this into consideration when you write another story and I hope you aren't offended in anyway by what I've said. Your writing and style are magnificent and I hope very much that you continue writing :3
Natural and fake beauty chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
I absolutly love this story.
too much booty in the pants chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Saving people time who wanted to read some type of lemon throughout this story!

IT IS NOT IN HERE NOR ADULTFANFICTION
Kiteria chapter 14 . 3/24/2012
Nice. The whippings were a lil harsh, but surprisingly needed. I liked it.
Kiteria chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Nice. I noticed you tend to skirt lemon scenes and such. I was wondering, since there are stories on here extremely graphic, why you worry so much? But hey, do what you think is best. I'm not gonna tell you what to do. I love your story and this chapter was very good.
Kiteria chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
Damn. I can see it now, Lucius is going to be a problem.
Kiteria chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Ooh, it got dark. But in a good way
Kiteria chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
It's getting good. Not that it wasn't already good but...oh you get my point
Kiteria chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Awww
Kiteria chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I love your attention to detail. I absolutely loved this chapter. Sadly, however, with school in the morning I must retire. This was simply an amazing chapter and I can't wait to read the next one.
Kiteria chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Nice. Very descriptive. I've read some if this before, but I don't think I had a profile at that time. I'll reread and review on the chapters. I really do like this story
Starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I like the idea and prospect of this story but it would be nice if Edmund fought back and didn't just submit ! This story clearly isn't for me ! But your writing style is really good :)
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I thought that perhaps Bryan was just curious about Edmund but he seems to actually care about him.
firefox vixen chapter 24 . 12/26/2011