Reviews for That Mournful Lightness of Being
Naibz chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
very good, very deep. I wish I could write this good. keep up the good work. hope you won the challenge with this fine piece of you.
Iris Advocate chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That is incredible. Beautiful...oh, so lovely. It's..ethereal. P.S. And this is coming from someone who can't appreciate even her own work, much less other people's.
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Gah! You're so brilliant I can't help but be jealous of your talent; in a good way of course _. Beautiful Rose
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
*blinks and rereads, awed*

This is so much beyond what I've seen you write before. You've struck new depths with this, completely revolutionized your whole poetry style and theme. The images, the emotion... everything is so wonderful. I wish I had the words to praise you correctly.
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
very, very interesting. not even gonna try to go more in depth with that one, cuz i don't know what i'm talking about.

one minor incidental thing... watch the 'then' and 'than's...but good stuff
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Ohmygosh, I loved the imagery of the glittering hope twisted around the black, purply 'nightshade' despair. That stuck out incredibly clearly in my mind. This was very pretty. It's hard for me to get used to your longer lines 'cause I'm so used to my own short and choppy ones, but, wow, all the images were so amazing. The 'Veritas' line was also especially nice. Interesting how you portray hope as 'glistening' when describing humans in general, but 'vague' and 'mournful' when it's your own. Nice, thought provoking work.

- And thanks so much for the great reviews! I really appreciate the feedback. :) If you're looking for something to read and you find yourself with nothing else to do, Dialtone is... different.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
those are some long verses man! but theyre cool! nice job!
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
I do not often see poems this incredible written for a challenge. This is incredible imagery.