Reviews for The Dragon's Embrace
robin chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
you don't have 2 describe Randir's ears more than once (tucks behind tappered ears- not entirely necessary). to describe swords, try: dull or blunt instead of non-sharpened (whitch isn't a real word- it's unsharpened). You have a talent 4 picking good character names. try not to come back to Annadan's mismatched eyes quite so often. also- you told us twice the langth of his hair and it grew longer the second time!
Mathias chapter 12 . 1/9/2006
Hello! I liked this:

...she searched for Lia and Dart. The mercenary had landed on his backside, Lia on top of him. Somehow his hand had found its way to the small of her back, and Lia flushed in anger and pushed him roughly to the floor, staggering to her feet.

Randir grinned at the two of them, then turned and screamed in terror at the beast ...

FUNNY! no this is great and look, I'm reading and reviewing yay!
Blue Dragon-sy chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
A-! I'm so SO sorry I didn't read and review in so long! *runs around madly* Eheh, so many things happened in the past few months, seriously, that it even slowed my story updates from two weeks to two months... ; Anyways, now I'm back and here to review! P

As usual, good work! I can't wait for more chapters! D I don't think I saw any grammar/spelling mistakes in the story, or maybe I'm blind. ; Anyways, please update soon! D

Blue Dragon-sy, who finally finished writing SC! D

"Time waits for no one, not even the Guardian of Time." -Skye, from Shadow Claw, Chapter 34
Jordy chapter 12 . 9/19/2005
The part with the argument was priceless! XD anway I loved it! I think your the best writer I know! keep it up! :-)
Alatariel313 chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
hi'ya! :-)Jordy's back from what ever she was doing...

I love this chappie! the part at the end were Dart opened up to Lia was my fav! and the background on him was really cool to! )
Random Kid 567 AKA Will chapter 15 . 8/21/2005
Wow, I should have reviewed a long time ago. :p

Ke... I mean InSilverShadows, you really know how to bring the words alive. TDE is a mighty work, and it deserves recognition.

Not to mention there is going a "secret reference" to TDE in QFE. And by QFE I mean "Questions for Elvis", uh, oh, I mean "Quest for Eden."

RANDOM AWESOMENESS HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!
Chi Canery chapter 15 . 8/10/2005
wow...that was long but good none the less. update soon!
Throgmorten chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
Cool, but I agree with what Lavioleta said. More transitions!

There's a tent at my camp called Noname... but we pronounce it No-nam-ee. Makes it more interesting.

Yes, we name our tents.

Heh... almost, but not quite, unwittingly stole my idea for a town called There. Which I am going to have a lot of fun writing about... ever heard of Longsaddle from Forgotten Realms?
lavioleta chapter 15 . 8/1/2005
yay! I finally review!

anyway, I love this chapter, and Cptn. Apelburry. However, a few suggestions:

- it's a little akward how at the beggining of the chapter, they're in mortal peril, and Dart can barely walk, then at the end they're having a grand (well, kind of..) time and preparing to go sailing. Maybe try and just blend the two into each other; make more reference to Dart being hurt, drag out the scene after the dragon leaves, etc.

- Adym! Yay!

-You did a good job making Randir explode in flurry of emotion. It's a good the way you get the feeling it's been more and more on her mind recently and everything. ((if i say something that's actually in the text already, forgive me; you know I read it a bit ago, and I'm lazy))

-Noname! Yay! It would be really funny if, when Annadan and randir are K & Q, they come back and name the town. ((Remus fluffernutters!))

-Again, I'm gonna complain about Dart; it seems like he would be slightly more injured in a fight with a huge Shadow-dragon by himself.

And thazit! Tata!
Drefan chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Awesome story. I was hoping Dart would be really fast, lol, then he was a blur ;P I'm so curious to find out if Shanath is a traitor or if he didn't mean to hit him or maybe he wanked him to keep him from getting killed... I'll just have to read more later ;P Great story, keep it up.
midnight's feather chapter 15 . 7/27/2005
Very nice. Is Adym after someone in particular? OKay... so Dart killed the Dragon, and they're going across this Bermuda Triangle-like thing. Kewl. I really liked the little love scene between Randir and Annadan, but you know how much of a die-hard romantic I am! Teehee... Okay, I think that's all for this review... Oh, and I was laughing all through a string of sarcasm aroun d here, but I can't remember where...
GryphonFledglingOfSilverWings chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
*gasp* Another chapter?

This was wonderful. The duel of Dart vs. death was awesome! But he does seem to have healed very quickly between that and Noname.

Anyway, insane captain, very cool. Why name your ship Tomato? Anyway, looking forward to MORE chapters SOON! Please update!
kitchu88 chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
great chapter. i love the idea of the insane sea captain, he's a hilarious captain!
Bookworm12-8-90 chapter 15 . 7/25/2005
yay! updates! i like the captain. XD 'i don't want no more tomatoes!' XD XD XD
kitchu88 chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
that was an uber-kickass chapter. i loved the dream sequence, especially, it's realistic in a hair-on-the-back-of-your-neck-standing-up kind of way. poor randir! well, this is some awesome story, and write on! this is truly good writing, keep it up!
209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »