Reviews for Salvation from Samhain
Posi chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
From this point forward I'm afraid of origami.

Everybody has their little secrets and if they would all just tell each other then they would all know... We should amputate Brett's ears so Jenny can have them.

*binku* what?
Posi chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
i say the bad guy is the strange quiet one or the butler.

Um... In chess you don't get rid of the pawns so that the big pieces can do cool stuff... you like the pawns...
Posi chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
These people frighten me. Is this based on true experiences? Did Meli try to sell you dead squirrels? m? And if I were Meriel I wouldn't have left poor Ian alone with those strange people... Is he still lighting candles or what?
Karasu Tendo chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
Yes, Rylaine's confession could use a little more... oomph. But I liked it! It was all cute and fun and wonderfully confusing.
And yes, I waited 'til it was done to read. So? ;;
Aphrael chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
Oh wow! So much plot! I'm so very confused now, but it's lovely... It's absolutely wonderful! I must repeat: I adore you. This is so much fun to read! Thank you for writing it!
And Brett - is such a jerk. *grin* Demanding kisses everywhere... But I love how nice he is to Ian. :) Ian deserves nice things. Poor baby.
Speaking of which... Yikes! o.o What the heck is with all the creatures in the kitchen? These are obviously the other "guests", but... eek. I'll be very interested to see how *this* turns out. *grin*
Can't wait for more!
Aphrael chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
*squee* Making out! Making out! *_* I love you!
That settles it. Despite how much I do like Meriel - and I do - and how cool I think Rylaine is, my favorite part of this story is Ian! Ian! And Brett too, I guess, but he's a playboy, so who knows when he'll move on and try to make out with someone else. *laugh*
Poor Ian! A werewolf! I totally didn't call that - but it makes sense now, when you talked about him having to be all socially isolated. Poor baby... God, I love him. Such a little sweetie, grabbing at a couple of minutes of happiness just because he can.
I'm off to chapter four now!
nathalsa chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
Positively adorable. I love the chess tie-in. ) I can't wait for the next chapter! *squee*
-hidden_heaven from GJ p
Rae1 chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
Woot! Ian and Brett! They kidnapped Katril!
Katril made the paper-origami-monster THINGS, so I'm wondering if she's one of the players orchestrating the pieces, or if she's simply a piece herself. _ The latter would explain her being abducted.
Brett? Is very fun. And he gave himself away a bit, I think. I hope, because it gives the romantic subplot definitive hope. That's always great.
I can't wait to see how the fifth chapter comes out. _
Rae1 chapter 2 . 10/31/2004
Fun! Poor Meriel. House-guests from hell... D Or not. We'll have to wait and see.
Senna and her squirrel-fetish are mildly creepy.
Rylaine, running loose? Sounds like it could become a big, big problem, if the other two are already managing to get into all kinds of trouble without leaving the room.
I like Ian, too.
Where did Brett come from? Who spilled the news about the 'party' to the uninvited?
Aphrael chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
This is very extremely weird, and I have no idea what's going on. But it'll all be explained in time, right? I'm looking forward to it...
Yes, I love Ian. He's so adorably cute and shy! And his reactiont to Brett was fantastic. Brett seems like quite the player, though! *laugh*
The party guests all seem very weird. I wonder who the new people are, now. *grin*
Ryanna Surakame chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I am left in awe! *_* Your characterization is simply awesome, and everything is description without being obnoxious... a wonderful balance in every aspect. My only complaint is your use of qotations around phrases and italics are a bit overdone-when you use them so much, they have less effect. Not a big deal though. This is by far the best prose I've come across on FcitionPress-keep up the excellent work! Now on to chapter two... hehe
Aphrael chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Ooh, now this sounds interesting! I hope you get it finished on time, because I would like to read it all *soon*!
Erm. I really like Ian. He's so cute and shy and silent. I like the others too - weirdos that they are - but I think he's the favorite so far. :) What a sweetie.
Looking forward to more!