Reviews for Andy Your a Star
flamefirefox chapter 6 . 11/10/2004
oh heheheheheh *snickers* so cute so cute..! XD if only that happens in real life... hehe.. well it.. might ... ... *thinks* ... *smacks self* screw thinking! this is fun! _! lol XD .. heheh.. it seems like a nice ending... o_O;; but.. like the ending to part 1.. ... so... im wondering.. will there be more? XD?
flamefirefox chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
XD ack.. he's really dragging the calling thing... call.. call! ... XD .. call! .. lol .. I'm a nut.. X3 hehe.. and poo.. his dream got interrupted! NO ... wanted to see more! O_O .. seks... *cough* XD .. k. i'll shut up and keep on reading lol! sorry for my spazzness
flamefirefox chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
heh.. 3 looks like Andy loves someone... XD heheheh lol I hope it's not a mean joke .. cuz if it is.. then.. it's really mean.. and.. yeah o_O;; ... poo to the natalie chick lmao XD .. wo0t _ i wonder if something bad will happen to Ty ... with all the do0ds .. gossiping.. and all the girls.. gossiping... XD and .. yeah.. i should stop thinking XD lol .. reading on D!
flamefirefox chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
aww..
Esquirella chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
That last line sounds kind of ominous. Great chapter! I hope it wasn't a dream!
wolf-demon13 chapter 6 . 11/3/2004
hey very good story...keep writing!well if you have time check out my friends story!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
Call Andy! (LOL) Great chapter, now let us have more!
FXRG chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
Ohh...this is a cute story! I like it! Can't wait to find out what's gonna happen next. Heheh.
Great work! With the exceptions of some spelling mistakes and stuff like that.. Anyway, keep it up! _
Esquirella chapter 3 . 11/1/2004
This is really cute so far! I like it better than the other gay-boy-in-love-with-popular-boy-who-rejects-him stories. Great job!
flamefirefox chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
hm... X3 lol.. it's getting interesting... I'm guessing.. the ... star athlete is... geh..? XD ... beh.. *kicks spelling* I really cant spell that word.. ath... ... .. you know XD lol anyhow _! haha.. it's always the head cheerleader.. the pretty, but mean nasty thing... ahh... that works.. D I definitely like where this is going... *snickers* hehehe... im sorry.. i'm such a perv X3... I seriously want the fantasies to go a little further than just.. that... XD but... lol! yeah .. anyway _ keep it up 3 please update me _!
flamefirefox chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
3 hehe cute.. X3 I like this so far D! lol that fantasy... coulda been more detailed and gone on a little more... but... meh... it's all good .. heheheheh D! I shall read the next chapter now rawr