Reviews for New Frontier Gunfighter
spikesagitta chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
oh nice! i actually thought this fic ended on chapter 2
Uncle-Al2 chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
This is a fun story, with great characters. I would have liked to have seen more backstory on Bonnie, why was she more educated than the others. What type of supply system had the town worked out, what brings the homesteaders in? This could easily become a series of shorts expanding on the town, having showdowns with the new sheriff. She has the transit capable ship and could bring small hitech tradegoods, chase smugglers, establish better conditions for the towneys. All sorts of potentials here. Thanks for sharing!
antlan87 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
This was a good story. I enjoy the work you put into your stories and I plan to more of them. Keep up the great work.
fireinu chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
I like it wheather you add on to the this or not, but I defanitly whould not be agentst it.
Harry chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
You ended the story well, which is a plus for you (Not that you've ever ended a story badly!) Again, apologizes for the lateness of the reviews, but both and Fiction Press are not sending out Author alerts like they used to.
Cinn chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Hahahahaha!"But you're a terrible shot too."lol.

Please write more!
NaeNaeChan chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
just a few spelling errors: I only skimmed it over so yeah,I havent read the whole thing, I'm busy. But it caught my eye so I read some of it. Sounds Trigun-y without the whole "out in space without contact to earth" thing so far. Did you catch that? ha ha neither did I.
Harry chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
A very interesting start. I would like to find out how a woman managed to pass herself off as a man with all this technology in this time, and still be able to do this sort of job.
Calvin Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
This was a piece of excellent work. I had a few questions about the horses, and western scenery but you cleared those up with the innovative encyclopedia galactica. Excellent work on this. There is really nothing to say negatively about this story, except that it deserves a quick update!
Calvin Fitzgerald